LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Armor rules?

4 posters

Go down

Summer Armor rules? Empty Summer Armor rules?

Post  Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Hey all,
I have had a few other players ask about summer armor rules and was wondering if they will be in effect, and if they will be what that means for them exactly.

Back to top Go down

Summer Armor rules? Empty Re: Summer Armor rules?

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:00 pm

From memory (I know not good), Summer armor rules only go into effect when its 85(90) or so and hotter and you wear a tape A or such to represent armor. It is highly recommended that you still bring your armor so the marshal can rule that you can wear that much and if the temps stay cool you can wear it. I think we used summer armor rules 1-2 times last year, once at Daniel's place in Julyish.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Adam got it pretty much right.... Although you MUST have your armor rep should Summer Armor be called. Cause while it might be in effect during the day, it goes away in the evening! ....

But the way it works, is if its called, you armor is rated (just like normal) and you have to wear an "A" on you costume!

and its true, I think all of last summer I only see summer armor called twice at the chapter, and MAYBE twice at other chapters!

Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:49 pm

And we want pictures and video which always looks better in armor. Besides razzle dazzle your armor is here already Smile
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Summer Armor rules? Empty Summer Armor

Post  Zara Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Hey!

Should it be a SCARLET letter?? (wink, wink, nudge, nudge). Sorry! Zara got a little out of control there!

~Zara

Zara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down