LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to know everyones thoughts?

+7
Vaylen
Nabsten
Micha_Amasai
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Cirin Icerider
Kouga Lunic
Admin
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I want to know everyones thoughts? - Page 3 Empty Re: I want to know everyones thoughts?

Post  Micha_Amasai Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:56 pm

My understanding is the One day for Feb 19th, will fall under 8th ed, with playtests as listed on the www.neroswv.com site, and will then make the switch and use 9th ed at our two day on March 18-20, 2011
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

I want to know everyones thoughts? - Page 3 Empty Re: I want to know everyones thoughts?

Post  Scarab Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:18 am

BTW Ti Tie... I love traps too, 216 cu in. is only 6in x 6in x 6in... I mean my little vert traps have to go because they were too small, but makes it actually possible to carry around some 40 pt explosive traps now /shrug.

Mills
Scarab
Scarab

Back to top Go down

Post  Siskananamuk Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:38 am

i haven't had a chance to read it yet, but what was that about the gypsy curse? what does "nerfed" mean?

~Anna~
Siskananamuk
Siskananamuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:13 pm

"nerfed" means that it was made less powerful. the curse can no longer be anything that does not effect in game skills, now there is a limited list as to what effect your curse may have.

Back to top Go down

Post  Siskananamuk Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:41 pm

ooooh...i thought it was always like that...Thanks!
Siskananamuk
Siskananamuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3