LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Note tacked on a post

Go down

Note tacked on a post Empty Note tacked on a post

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:28 am

My friends,

Effective as soon as we can gather our things and book passage, Vas'hareth and I will be moving north to Beronis. For this reason, I must relinquish my title of Silver Lion and suggest that Marcus Mormagil be given the station in my stead. He is a capable of fighter and a loyal friend. To all those I served with in the militia, I hope you all have long and happy lives. It was an honor to serve with all of you. To those who have proven themselves little more than brigands - and you know who you are - may swift death come upon bloody claws to you.

To those who wonder why we are leaving...well, that reason is for me alone. If Vas'hareth wishes to tell, you might want to ask her. Suffice to say, I feel as if we are no longer welcome here and quite honestly, I now believe this place to be a lost cause. We can fight back the Hags as much we like, but it will be the cancer within this place - and again you know who you are - who will destroy it in the end. I miss the city and I miss knowing that in the end, my service has not been given in vain. I will miss you.

Anasu'nah en luehe
Katatherick Mang

Back to top Go down

Note tacked on a post Empty Re: Note tacked on a post

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:45 am

Another note follows it...

Dear Friends,

I am writing this from the road and sending it by way of a courier who was passing towards Naringal. I apologize for leaving so suddenly. Although I had intended to merely visit Beronis with Katatherick and the others, I've decided to head on to Ravenholt to visit the Mystic Wood. Seeing many of my kin in Beronis has made me terribly home-sick and it was decided that I would go and perform my rite of adulthood.

To those I hold responsibilities to, please forgive my sudden departure. I am taking my preliminary sketches of the towns of Haven and Docktown as well as Katatherick's sketches of the Underground and will be sending copies of the maps I am making with couriers as they are finished.

To my superiors in the militia, if my sudden striking out has broken my contract I sincerely apologize and understand. I have not been a good soldier, perhaps going home and becoming an adult in the eyes of my people will help me to be more mature and confident.

I do not know when or if I will return. In any eventuality I will send missives when I can.

-Winterlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:31 am

Katatherick,

I am sorry to loose ye services as a part of the Silver Lions. I wish ye well in ye endeavors in the land of Solus. I have enjoyed fighting beside ye and am sad that we will not have ye to help secure this land for all the goodly races. With that said I regret that I must ask ye to return ye advances wages as part of the Militia. We need all the resources that we can get to battle the Hag's forces. We only require the prorated share of the money. I will prepare the papers and request an honorable discharge for ye.

PS will ye still be printing the Naringal Roar???
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:42 am

Avril,

Send me a private message when you get a moment. I will pay back what ever Mang owed to you to help with the Silver Lions.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:34 pm

No, Vixen, you need not do that. I will have the wages sent, no problem. I wouldn't want to rob some other recruit of their pay - and here's hoping you have many. I regret to say that no, I will most likely not be printing the Roar. Although, if it can find a niche, I may begin printing it in Beronis.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down