LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Note on the ground...

Go down

Note on the ground... Empty Note on the ground...

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:22 pm

:: Crumpled up piece of parchment on the ground, near the tavern in Haven. It is written in Gorbe glyph ::

I have tried to be a good person, always walking through life with my muzzle held high and my eyes ever watchful for dark deeds and skulduggery. Little did I know that those of you who have called me 'friend' would be my worst of enemies. Those of you who claimed my trust would betray it and despoil it. Because of you, I no longer know who I can trust. When this note is found, it will no doubt find its way to your eyes. After all, only a few of you can read Gorbe and I know that at least one of you is the one to whom this note is addressed. But I would have done myself a dishonor in delivering it or having anyone do so in my stead.

Know that this crime you have committed against me will not go unpunished. I will seek you out sooner or later and there will be a reckoning between us. I will spike your minds onto a reality of pain and suffering the likes of which you cannot even imagine. This vengeance of mine may not come tomorrow...it may in fact be months before it is felt. But it will come. If one of you has the courage to face me in open combat, I will of course be willing. But those who would skin me alive and leave me for the carrion birds will doubtless prefer to linger in the dark like the cowards they are. Rest assured that I remember the pain you have inflicted upon me and I now look to revisit it in kind.

Yours in vendetta,
Katatherick Mang

Back to top Go down