LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Siege Lifted.

3 posters

Go down

The Siege Lifted. Empty The Siege Lifted.

Post  Vaylen Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:39 pm

Ladies and gentlemen,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for keeping your idiocy to a minimum during the recapture of Haven. Although most of you haven’t the capacity to fathom the depths of your ineptitude, you were still capable of reducing your ignorance to a tolerable level thus allowing yourselves to be almost useful. Therefore, I thank you for attempting to maintain some sense of control over your faculties. We have learned much and provided enough defenses for the dwarves to arrive in Haven. Unfortunately, the Hags’ forces are still a great threat and therefore we must be ever vigilant.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

The Siege Lifted. Empty Re: The Siege Lifted.

Post  Kouga Lunic Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:47 pm

Could you dumb that down for me?
Written by paid scibe for Kouga Lunic Alpha of the Lunic Pack.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:50 pm

Vaylen wrote:Ladies and gentlemen,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for keeping your idiocy to a minimum during the recapture of Haven. Although most of you haven’t the capacity to fathom the depths of your ineptitude, you were still capable of reducing your ignorance to a tolerable level thus allowing yourselves to be almost useful. Therefore, I thank you for attempting to maintain some sense of control over your faculties. We have learned much and provided enough defenses for the dwarves to arrive in Haven. Unfortunately, the Hags’ forces are still a great threat and therefore we must be ever vigilant.

Translation for Kouga: "you guys are dumber than me, but you did help some. Siege lifted, good job. Hags still strong, and want to kill us more now."
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:06 pm

As much as I hate to be serious, we do have more then just the hags to worry about.

For all to read as well, For all that is good and bad DO NOT go messing with dead bodies in old cripes! Take this from one that has been around, NOTHING good can come of it. Or anything of any entertainment! And that's no fun if there is no entertainment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down