LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The siege is lifted on Docktown

5 posters

Go down

The siege is lifted on Docktown Empty The siege is lifted on Docktown

Post  Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:08 am

To all that fought,

I want to thank you for supporting our offensive to attack the remaining forces of the Green Hag's in open combat. This will put you one step closer to helping save the people of Haven from those forces that are attacking and those that left here to support them.

Avalon's Crown's forces here will stay here to keep supplies going out to those parts of the land that are free from the Green Hags. Those members that are currently working on plans will meet with you all during the offensive against Haven.

Again I would like to thank my apprentice Micha for helping head up an offensive on the Green Hag's line today. Also, I would like to thank all the new adventurers that helped in destroying the Green Hag's supply line.

If anyone would need to contact me they can reach me here in Docktown (enickgreycloak@yahoo.com)

Back to top Go down

The siege is lifted on Docktown Empty Surveying the Damage

Post  Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:44 am

The figure looked nothing short of sinister as he walked along the docklands, heavy boots clopping against rough wooden planks. Night had come and with it, a slight chill. But the chill he felt had nothing to do with the weather, but rather the smell of rotting corpses and the funeral pyres. The soldiers of Avalon's Crown were busy doing their absolute best to rid the docklands of the terrible smell, but it simply wasn't fast enough for the likes of Katatherick Mang. A Gorbe's sense of smell was undeniable and it was getting to him. He had smelled death before - a coppery cloying smell which seemed to cling to everything, but never like this. Mass combat wasn't his style. To lurk in the dark and kill without ever being seen - that was more like it. But still, he had, along with everyone else present, acquitted himself well enough. He came to a small wooden post festooned with a myriad of parchments and notes. He could read them in the dark, his eyes seeing only abstract shades of gray. He lifted his scroll of parchment and nailed it quickly to the post. It said:

"Notice: Katatherick Mang, recent arrival in the lands of Naringal, is willing and able to perform the role of a guard, of a mercenary and a maker of all things alchemical. I am also an accomplished scribe and can read and write both the common tongue and the Gorbe glyph. Please respond at the nearest tavern."

Satisfied and tired down to the very bone, Katatherick turned to look into the distance. There, a hellish orange glow announced the presence of the funeral pyres. That was a rather fancy name for a pile of sticks and brambles used to burn the corpses of goblins, worgs, ogres and worse. He had no idea who this Hag was, but he was certain that it was beings like her that his employers had sent him to eradicate. His tail tick-tocking behind him, a cold and mocking smile played over his shadowed muzzle. He muttered the words of his mentors. "We are become death...the destroyer of worlds."

Back to top Go down

The siege is lifted on Docktown Empty Re: The siege is lifted on Docktown

Post  Micha_Amasai Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:59 am

Katatherick Mang!

Please contact me privately, I might have something of interest!

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:18 pm

(by runner)

On behalf of the Naringal Militia, many thanks to the members of Avalon's Crown and the other adventures that successfully defended Docktown and broke the supply lines to the Green Hag's Army.

To the new adventures, members of the militia have been resupplying in Docktown and have brought back word of your accomplishments. My men report that your fighting spirit and tenacity are unhindered, but lacking cohesion. Myself and Master Arvil Boulderbreaker will gladly train fighting skills and celestial casting to those willing to join the Naringal Militia. In addition to being trained to fight as one unit, and more importantly defend each other, you will be paid 120 silver pieces for a one year commitment. Weapons, armor, and supplies will also be distributed as they become available.

Militia Members who prove themselves through word and deed may find themselves nominated to the Order of the Silver Lions and leading troops of their very own.

Interested parties may leave word with me by runner (private message) or post here and I will have it checked. I look forward to finally meeting all of you, but until then may sky and steel protect you.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:56 pm

*Via couirer*
Neophytes,

I have heard that congratulations are in order, as you have not managed to get yourselves completely annihilated. Huzzah. Hopefully you all have gleaned that in these lands it is imperative to use all of your assets in these lands. There are many enemies that roam the lands, but there are great deals of allies also if you know how to find them. That said, before we attempt to reclaim Haven I would like to travel to Willowdark to try and claim provisions for our assault. It will take time to make the necessary arrangements for such a journey, given our currently limited resources. It should take us another fortnight to reach Docktown and it will take about a month to prepare for the journey. Those interested in joining our party are welcome, those who do not will need to fortify Docktown until we return. If you are interested, please let us know so that we can stock our provisions accordingly.

Zur Ehre Na’Duhn,
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:57 am

Not "Neophytes", so of course this message could not have be intended for me! ...

I and be allies are making travel arrangements to Willodark, having just returned from The Crossing, I do not know the current state of things in Docktown and what supplies we have in abundance!

In traveling to Willodark is there anything of certain interest, you are trying to collect or accomplish? Are there any certain supplies you can think of that we might be in need of?

If I can be of further assistance, let me know!,

Micah

** Also Master Vaylen please keep an eye our for another messenger, I will be sending you some information! **
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:04 pm

¤¤¤ by messenger ¤¤¤

To all traveling to Willowdark with Master Vaylen. I have enquired about lodging arangements and the use of a forge. Please send runner to me here in mines by PM or by pigeon to atomross13@yahoo.com to let me know the size of room needed (or rooms) also if any of ye needs to use a potion/alchamey/scroll workshop let me know and I will find out the cost to rent space for ye. If ye be wanting any weapons/armor or sharpening of weapons let me know as I will sell me services to me fellow travlers first.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:15 pm

-by messenger-

To those of the 10th Section of the Naringal Militia, I give you leave and wish you luck in securing aid to lift the siege on Haven. The remaining sections will remain here under my command to defend the ground you all have so valiantly secured. Do return soon. The war will go on without you.

May Sky and Steel protect you.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:42 am

Terik you have me intersted in the Naringal Militia could you tell me a little more about it?
written by paid scribe for Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:46 am

Young Kouga,Srgt. Locklain is currently away on a special mission and has left me with duties dealing with the militia, as I have just let the ranks of the militia to join the Silver Lions. The militia is here to protect Naringal. They are composed of adventures and settlers who are only called up when needed. The militia is paid a sign on bonus for a comitment of 1 year of service, that does not mean you must fight every day for a year, just be on call in case we need ye to defend our home. You can leave the militia at any time just pay back the prorated amount. We provide fighting and casting assistance to help you develop your skills. If ye do a good job ye can be nominated to join the Silver Lions which is the Naringal Army. Ye do not have to join the Silver lions, but ye can stay in the Militia as long as ye want to. When we have extra supplies such as armor, weapons, scrolls, and potions we will share them with the members of the militia.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:26 pm

Thank you for informing me at the moment I will stay a free adventures (free being not part of a big group) but i may look into your milita one day.
written by paid scibe for Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down