LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siege of Dwavern hold Haven

3 posters

Go down

Siege of Dwavern hold Haven Empty Siege of Dwavern hold Haven

Post  Admin Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:34 pm

To Ye,

Me needs all dwarves to change from smelting silver ore to making weapons for battle. Its been close to a year since we have dawned our armour but we will again to free me clan's trading hold and to free our allies. We need reports on the areas around Haven, from the borderlands, the docks, and the area south near the Vintergas Moor. If ye have any of this information please post on this bill or send me a letter here at the mine (swvnero@gmail.com).

Me knows there is enough food to last the soldiers and people of Haven for a number of months. but we want to start taking the fight back to enemy in the next few weeks. If any volunteers, regulars, mercenaries, adventures, etc... read this bill please report to Clan Stoneforges military post in the mine.

SKARN STONEFORGE
CLAN ELDER
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Siege of Dwavern hold Haven Empty Re: Siege of Dwavern hold Haven

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:32 pm

Master Smith Stoneforge,

Ye have me axe and life. Upon me honor as a Dwarf I will do all I can to help ye clan battle the scum that have attacked our claims, haven, and the mines. I helped defend me claim and the claim of the Amasia from several creatures. We had several goblins, river trolls, lizard men, giants, and ogres attack us. We fought them off of our lands with some damage to the Amasia cabin and a boat destroyed. I will use the skills ye have tought me to begin making weapons for our attack. Our beards shall be covered with the blood of all our enemies when this be over. I will also brew some special ale for us to celebrate our victory with.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:02 pm

To all those displaced,

The reports have returned from the preliminary recon of the siege on Haven. We laid waste to over 400 of the Hag's minions at the Battle of Hag's Eye Moon and that was a fraction of the forces that are currently massed against Haven. Haven is well fortified. Master Stoneforge is correct. Haven can hold for some time, but not forever.

I have some leads I'm working on to find a back way into Haven. I suggest we all try to find ways to assist lift the siege. If you have any additional information, please post here. The Stoneforge Clan will keep this post safe from enemy eyes and of course I am available by courier or through any member of the Naringal Militia.

Thank you all,
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:01 pm

Sergeant Locklain,

Its good to know ye and ye men are fine. We need to work together cutting off the supplies and strongholds of this force before we head to safe Haven. I suggest you meet with me as soon as you can here at Bawnishall Mine. I want to provide you with food, drink, weapons, armor, donkeys, coin, and one section of short beards. This if you have room for a 12th section, me knowing the Captain he won't mind. Plus, I wish to discuss actions to take for your forces and adventurers that call this land home.

Apprentice Avril of Clan Boulderbreaker,

Ye family's axe is welcome to share the blood of our enemies. Ye may use the smithy in the Bawnishall Mine till the one in Haven is free. Also, all clan elders under the Stoneforge Clan name have agreed to adopt both Clan Boulderbreaker and Clan Ironhill. If ye wish both Brock and ye will be known as a Clan member of Stoneforge. We have many other clans under the Stoneforge Clan name, we only wish to honor ye both as true clan members. Please let me know so me can make the proper arrangements.

SKARN STONEFORGE
CLAN ELDER
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Master Stoneforge,

I am truly honored that ye would consider me worthy of joining ye clan. I had sent word to me clam elders back home in Shattered Shields asking for help in removing the scum from around Haven. The council of elders is to meet in 5 days to determine how many Dwarves they can lend to our efforts. Me great uncle has already agreed to send some troops and several weapons for us to use. I shall send another letter post haste about ye offer to join our clans. We Boulderbreakers have always been few but sturdy, we shall do our best to bring honor to the Stoneforge Clan. I shall be journeying to Brawnishall Mine with in the next few days. I have some minor repairs to make on me claim and a couple of brews to finish. I can't rely on that Barbarian to get the ales finished. I tried that once and it ended up a barrel of piss that even a hobling would not drink.

your loyal apprentice,
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Master Stoneforge I have received the following letter from the council of elders of Clan Boulderbreaker.
“Clan Elder Skarn Stoneforge,
May your beard grow long and your hammer always ring true. Our young clansman Arvil Boulderbreaker son of Armil Boulderbreaker and Yarrleen Strongfoam-Blouderbreaker has expressed to us ye offer of accepting our small clan into ye mighty Clan Stoneforge. We elders Slate Boulderbreaker {son of Strom}, Robeeer Boulderbreaker {son of Azell}, Grimeell Strongfoam {son of Strout}, and Karzell Boulderbasher {son of Zornell} have agreed that Clan Boulderbreaker shall join with ye Clan Stoneforge. We merely request that ye add our Chief Elder Slate Boulderbreaker to ye council of elders so that we may have some voice in the Clan. Our discussions on this matter took very little time, as the smithing and fighting prowess of Clan Stoneforge is well known throughout Terra. After only 2 days of debate and reading of the linage of both clans did all 4 members of the council of elders agree that the adoption of our clan into ye great clan would be of the benefit of all Dwarves in both clans. We look forward to journey to ye lands for the formal induction of Clan Bloulderbreaker into Clan Stoneforge.
Our clansman Arvil shall serve as our liaison until we are able to journey to ye lands. We be preparing several gifts to show tribute to our new clansmen. The council has commissioned our best smith Gorthone Boulderbreaker to produce a great axe for ye to yield in battle Clan Elder Skarn Stoneforge. Our miners are working day and night to provide ore to make weapons and armor to help support ye in your battles in Naringal. We be a clan of miners, brewers, and fighters not of known for our great works of metal but we shall do our best to help ye as we can. Once Arvil sends word that the way is clear for moving supplies in we will begin shipping ye some supplies, including some choice metals, to destroy ye foes. I know ye great smiths shall enjoy making some exception weapons from our refined ores.
As a small clan located in a dangerous part of Avalon we will send as many able Dwarves as we can. Currently we have more volunteers than we can afford to send to ye and still defend our lands. We plans to send ye a squad of fighters, templars and healers. We have only 2 mages skilled in the celestial arts of magik and they shall be working there talent upon the great axe we shall be sending ye. Know this, any Boulderbreak would rather cut off his beard and live as a hobbling that surrender in battle. We shall fight to the last to ensure that our full Clan will survive and flourish. Let us know your needs and we shall do our best to help ye.

Master Stoneforge, I am ready to begin making weapons and/or armor. What be ye orders for me??

AB
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down