LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supplies for Haven

2 posters

Go down

Supplies for Haven Empty Supplies for Haven

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:38 pm

To all adventurers!

It is time for us to gather, in our attempt to re-take Haven ... and I can assure you this is going to be a difficult task.

Therefor: The Guild want to make sure everyone has any needed supplies and we are offering: Weapons, Armor, Potions, Scrolls, Elixirs, Gases, Items, Spell books, Magical Items, etc ... among other things for sale! ...

Also if any need access to an Alchemical Workshop, you can make use of Balatro's! ...

If there be any supplies you are in need of, please contact so That I can be sure to have it packed up with the rest of the supplies we are bringing into Haven.

I look forward to seeing you all, and do hope that if we are successful we can sit around the tavern (if its still there) and share a meal...

Master Amasai
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Supplies for Haven Empty Re: Supplies for Haven

Post  Terik Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:16 am

Arvil's Tavern has been leveled to be sure, but we will indeed break bread together victorious!

To all who would accompany us, say your farewells and gather all you need. We march in a few days time. Get your houses in order. I doubt Haven will be retaken at a cheap price.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down