LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

posted by Messager

+3
Hetrood
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Kouga Lunic
7 posters

Go down

posted by Messager Empty posted by Messager

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:00 pm

( Paper is slightly burned and muddy)

All who consider me a friend or ally,

I have started my way back into my once home...it is not good news. Any that can make the trip to the east to the lands of Willowdark, please send me a reply! This is darer! We need all that are willing to fight and help save this land! I write this now in a hurry for fear of another wave.

Friend or Enemy,
Ti tie

Back to top Go down

posted by Messager Empty Re: posted by Messager

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Brother if you get this im going to go assist ti te. Micah she sounds like shes in trouble I think we should go there. Brother If you can please come to and bring some of our group.
written by paid scibe for Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:09 am

Fear not little Vixen, this Dwarf will be there to stop whatever is menacing Willowdark.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:36 am

My fair lady I am sorry but I will not be able to help you at this time. I have several potions brewing and must stay here to defend the homefront.
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:09 pm

Ti Tie,
If Kouga is certain he wishes to accompany you, then I shall as well. I will gather the members of the clan that wish to assist you as well. I would ask however, that more information would be provided, things like the people of Willowdark, and what types of nasty beasties are going to try to eat me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:19 pm

Send my best to Ti Tie and Cho. The 10th section of the Militia will have leave to assist our allies to the East. Please bring them back to break the siege on Haven. I and the other sections of the Militia shall maintain our ground here.

May the Silver Lion watch over you.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:42 pm

Bandoleer Mormegil,

My brother, Terik, and I hail from a small village that once nestled in Willowdark. Our village was raised to the ground by forces of undead that I can only assume still ravage those lands under the rule of a dark mistress named Lannessa. They also faced fearsome forces of a dark figure known as Lycan. This is not to say that the lands of Willowdark consist of untamed wilderness. They are well provisioned and have established notable trade routes. They have their own misguided establishment of nobility and laws that they use to corral their populous like mindless cattle. Be warned that many of their “nobles” have become haughty in their titles. That said many seasoned adventurers call Willowdark their home and for those such as Ti Tie and Cho to ask for assistance is a grim foreshadowing indeed.

Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:19 pm

Vaylen,

It does seem as though Lannessa forces have grown stronger since our last visit to Willowdark. I and my brothers are traveling there, would like to travel along with us?

Mormegil, Vaylen is correct... Undead seem to be the largest threat currently... and the "noble" attitude well just get used to that, Though Master E'nick does serve in the house there, so there is A noble, that deserves respect!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:28 pm

I have no use for nobles unless they can cast a spell to swing an axe with skill. It appears that we have a large contingent of our forces going to assist Willowdark. I suggest that we seak their aide in securing Haven after we have dealt with their little problem (the undead not the nobles).
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:42 pm

Friends and Vincent,

I have been in contact with Cho Kai in Willowdark. I am in the process of securing a room. If ye let me know how many are coming I can see if I can acquire a large enough area for us all. There is safety in numbers. It does appear that undead have taken over a large area and will be our main antagonists, but remember to be on the lookout for other dangers. Also remember to recruit others to help us here with defending out lands. It would only be fair for some of them to come to our aid after we help them.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ameana Pasere Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:56 pm

Bandoleer Arazmus,

I will be staying here I'm getting another headache, just like the one I got after my divination on the Hag's Eye. I should be fine now that the town is protected.
Ameana Pasere
Ameana Pasere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down