LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posted up.

3 posters

Go down

Posted up. Empty Posted up.

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:25 pm

In my time in this town I am deeply disappointed. All I see is talk of how things should be done yet you allow yourself to be easily over taken. Truly a sad sight to see. Perhaps you should allow the false Duke to kick you into the graves you all are digging for yourselves. A sad sad state of a town indeed. Your city will burn before you even notice the flames licking at your legs if you keep down this path.

Silver Scars

Back to top Go down

Posted up. Empty Re: Posted up.

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:26 pm

I can't tell if you are trying to motivate us or demoralize us. What exactly is your agenda in this town? If you aren't happy then by all means feel free to go back where you came from friend. The situation outside Haven had nothing to do with the Duke. I don't actually believe that his was mentioned at all. Why would you bring him up at this time unless you had some personal stake in it?

-the note is unsigned but for for the image of an eye drawn below the words-
Posted up. All_seeing_eye_by_kubnet

Last edited by winterlight on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:37 pm

Try docktown I hear the Pie and dumbling is quite nice there.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:48 pm

Pup...you are an idiot.

Scars...tell me something. This 'Duke' you seem to hate. Is it just him...or us? I agree...this town has its faults but so do many. The queston I ask you is whos side do you plan to work with?

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:14 pm

I would like to know this as well. Naringal is untamed...but we are doing our absolute best to tame it. When all I hear from you, whomever you are, is words of discouragement, it makes me a little angry. Ask my friends what happens to those I become angry at. I'll give you a hint...blood duels are involved. Suffice to say, if you want to help us, pick up a blade and fight! If not...you're always free to leave Naringal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:33 pm

Kitty now he could be nice and mabey even helpfull, we should hear all he has to say before we let you at him.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:38 pm

Puppy,

I will hear him out, but when the first words out of a man's mouth are a criticism of things he sees after a very short time in our land - having never weathered the trials and difficulties that we have, and thus having no right to speak of them - I find myself disinclined to listen to anything he has to say. Let him speak as he wills; everyone has a voice in Naringal, but I may not be apt to listen anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:44 pm

Hey scarrs, what do you suggest we do to improve this place? If its not up to your standerds mabey we can work together to fix that and make this a better town.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:11 pm

Adventurers how about we not address or entertain the so called "Silver Scars" when they have no idea whats is going on here, and just seem to what to add there two copper when it is not really needed...

We have many other issues to address then some "wonder" talking out of his rear end! ... I'm sure we will know where he truly lies in due time, and if that is to help or assist then so be it, and if not like we have to worry?

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:20 pm

Mmm, you're probably right, Micha. Why waste time and ink here when bigger and better things need to be done.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:32 pm

I insult to show faults, where has this town succeed yet? The only I have heard is the taking back of Haven. How long will that last with no one staying to watch? I hear tales of robbery on the rise, death for small pieces of paper, theft of resting places and you seem to take orders from one that has a bounty on his head. Why is that? What honor has he shown? Sorry if I see issues with this town. For the time being I am watching trying to decided if most of the town can come together and be a great place to live. One without fear of death or theft. One without a false ruler. Pardon if I have not seen it yet and do not wish to rise my blade to defend it.

Silver scars

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:39 pm

Silver Scars,

We are not ruled by any one man or woman, but by a council. We are something that has not happened much in the history of Tyrra. We are a Republic, a democratically elected body of beings who rule Naringal - at least the southern half of it - in congress with those ruled. That may seem an alien design to such as you, sir, but for the likes of us it seems to work quite well. I joined the militia, at least initially, because I needed the silver. Now I could not imagine not being a part of it. I am a Silver Lion...sworn to uphold the laws of Naringal set down by the people of Naringal and protect her in kind. I will do so unless otherwise ordered and then, if ordered to stand down, I would quit the militia and protect her regardless. People here are proud of what they have built and we would die to protect it; believe me. We do not serve because we are commanded to...we serve because we desire to. We, at least on some level, exist to show the world what should be and make it shameful in the face of what it is...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:40 pm

While your scars may be silver it seems your tongue most definitely is not. Though I have been here a short time I have seen nothing but improvement from what I experienced in so called civilized lands. This duke seems to rule from far away and make ineffective decrees and so it seems to me we have what might be called an autonomous collective rather than a ruler, at least in this town. Therefore any laws he passes or bounties he claims will have little meaning until and unless he himself decides to send a contingent across monster infested lands and lands held by these hags I've heard much about. Until then, people here rule themselves.

I ask you to name a place that has no crime, no theft, no death. A wise man once said "If crime did not pay there would be very few criminals." If you do not wish to raise a blade in defense of the place you rest your head, I apologize if you cross my path being attacked by the oft encroaching goblins and I do not lift a finger to help you.

If you desire change in the world, make the change yourself instead of merely complaining about it.

I for one am not afraid of signing my name unlike some,
Vas'hareth

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:55 pm

To those of the unsigned notes I wonder why you hide?

A council you say? Again, I have seen talk of it but no real action done. This 'micah' seems to pull the strings on you all. He says don't talk to me, and you insult me. Again I question why you answer to one with a bounty on his head? If he has honor let him speak.

Silver Scars

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:05 pm

Scarrs id watch your mouth if I were you insult Micah and you'll have the blade of every wolven in this land after you.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:20 pm

Wait...Pup, if I insulted Micah, does that threat carry over? that sounds like a fun evening to me

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:21 pm

Lovely Vixen, I wouldn't antagonize the Puppy if I were you...I don't want to have to talk him down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:24 pm

...But my cloak is wearing out...alright, I still want the questioned answered though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:41 pm

Dear Silver Scars,

Unlike some others I can appreciate an honest and open debate as to the direction of the people of Naringal. While I cannot condone your sentiments, I do applaud you approach in rousing the public. I welcome you to address me in any ideas or reformations you may have our republic consider and I can assure you I will be more than happy to address such concerns to our council.

If the rumor mills are true and you are a cohort of Lord Cirin, do send him my regards. While his stance does not always coincide with ours, I do consider his opinions intriguing.

I understand an individual has offered you grievance by placing a price on your head. If you would like to protest a formal grievance to the council for this slight, I am sure that the council would be willing to bring a settlement to the dispute.

On that note, allow me to pronounce that we are a nation of strong and independent people who have carved out our niche in Tyrra and we will no longer be subservient to a title. Time and time again we have been subject to laws and lords that stifle our visions and bleed our souls. We have honed our anger and as it has been written, “Fury will always find weapon”.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:46 pm

Very Well Vaylen,

A time and place will be known to you soon.

Silver Scars

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down