LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naringal and all allies of The Republic, to arms!

4 posters

Go down

Naringal and all allies of The Republic, to arms! Empty Naringal and all allies of The Republic, to arms!

Post  Vaylen Wed May 28, 2014 8:51 pm

As much of you may have gathered, much has transpired since last we met.  Naringal has need of you.  There is a great deal of information to share with you all and we must band together if we are to survive.  I call all the Knights, Lords, Ladies, mercenaries, and adventurers to meet the eve after tomorrow in the tavern of Haven to discuss any and all information to form a plan of action. I will not get into details now, it is imperative that gather our resources.  Remain safe on your travels till next we meet.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Naringal and all allies of The Republic, to arms! Empty Re: Naringal and all allies of The Republic, to arms!

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Wed May 28, 2014 9:42 pm

Lord Vaylen,

I have mush to say as well. I just returned to me Tavern from my daily patrols and a meeting with me King. I must re-hydrate and get some of this road dust out of me mouth with a barrel or three of ale, then I needs to talk to ye.

Also warning to all travelers, lots of dangers out there right now. Be even more cautious than normal.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Naringal and all allies of The Republic, to arms! Empty Re: Naringal and all allies of The Republic, to arms!

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Thu May 29, 2014 8:35 am

To all travelers especially ones new to Naringal.

Be aware that things are very dangerous right now. On my patrols I have encountered your typical bands of goblins, orcs, and trolls. Nothing to worry about with them, but I have seen other things. The land has changed in places. Ponds have formed and froze over in areas where they were never before. Also several stones have thrust out of the ground. I investigated one of them somewhat. As I approached I began to experience some pain, I believe of elemental nature. Any item with lightning affinity could not approach the stone.

Also I have heard from very reliable sources that the evil grey beards have been seen in the area. Also several farmers have complained of crows eating a lot of there crops.

Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  kmilby Thu May 29, 2014 9:19 am

Hi Vaylen! Miss me?

So I'll be out your way this weekend. But don't worry, I'm leaving my bubbles at home so they won't disturb you like the last time I saw you.

Oh yeah, and I'm not on vacation this time so you don't have to worry about me merely being a "simple masseer."

By my hand,
Bubbles the Magic Masseer
Master Formalist
Master Potion Maker
Dreamwalker

Postscript: Do you mind if I bring one little bottle of bubbles since I'll be around so many new people? Or still too distracting?

kmilby

Back to top Go down

Post  Loke Hel'hammer Thu May 29, 2014 2:41 pm

Me and many of Legion will see you there. I keep dropping parts so the travel is slow.....
Loke Hel'hammer
Loke Hel'hammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down