LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking Nature Caster

+2
Hetrood
Micha_Amasai
6 posters

Go down

Seeking Nature Caster Empty Seeking Nature Caster

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:42 am

Greetings to all,

The guild is currently looking for a Nature Caster, or for someone willing to learn Natures Ways. The Guild will provide you with all the training, we can, as well as help acquire resources to assist in building this division on the guild house.

This person must be a scholar and willing to take Nature as there primary school, learning to even Master the formal arts of nature magic.

Should any current adventurer be interested in this role, I personally will provide all components, scroll, and preform a Spirit Forge for you.

Should you have any other questions about this, please contact me

~Micah~
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Seeking Nature Caster Empty Re: Seeking Nature Caster

Post  Hetrood Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:19 pm

I might be willing to learn the ways of nature magic. If you are willing to pay my price Guild Master.
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  luvian parmaloche Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:42 pm

I would be willing to donate my slave to the cause. Perhaps she could be of more use as a Nature scholar. We would require a little more information before going through with it however.

Luvian Parmaloche

luvian parmaloche

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:22 pm

Luvian Parmaloche wrote:I would be willing to donate my slave to the cause. Perhaps she could be of more use as a Nature scholar. We would require a little more information before going through with it however.

Luvian Parmaloche

Luvian hope that we never meet.

I would be willing to work with this FREE woman to learn the arts of Nature magic. Guild Master I am writing to you now.
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  luvian parmaloche Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:33 pm

She is free to act of her own accord, I purchased her on some earlier adventures and agreed to release her from slavery when she marries me. Believe me, Eena is slave to no man and has me wrapped around her little slave collar.

luvian parmaloche

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:37 pm

So is she a SLAVE or FREE??!! If she is free I have no quarrel with you, in fact I would admire your for freeing her. However, if you are still holding her as a slave do not cross my path.
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  luvian parmaloche Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:51 pm

She is a freed slave. As soon as plans are made and things calm down we will be having a wedding celebration to complete the deal.

luvian parmaloche

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:59 pm

Good, I know that you are honorable to receive the gift of life now from me, not the gift of death. Now back to the cute Guild Master's original intentions. I think it might be best if both your wife and I try our hands at unlocking the secrets of nature magic. Two working at studying the art should unlock many secrets of the magic must faster, especially since we are male and female and therefore would be looking at the roll of nature from two very different aspects.
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:25 am

I do enjoy the idea of having Eena learn the ways of Nature magic. The young enchantress has not cemented her studies in a particular school allowing her to quickly learn a new school and she is a wise enough caster to remember to stay distant from the fray. However, as the hags’ forces will be targeting any nature caster that we name, it would be wise to have a secondary. Unfortunately, we must conserve our supplies, therefore I would suggest we focus our efforts on Eena's training as a Naturist.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Eena Parmaloche Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:24 pm

I am amenable to accept this extraordinary task knowing my compatriots will support, encourage, and protect me as I learn and burgeon. Defending Naringal is paramount, so I will cast my fears aside to accomplish this endeavor at any cost.
Eena Parmaloche
Eena Parmaloche

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:44 am

To all,

Any support the Militia can give to this endeavor is available. The Quartermaster will see to that.

To Hetrood,

If only your thought processes were as sharp as your ear tips. Do not openly threaten a member of the Silver Lions. Ever.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down