LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nature of Distrust

3 posters

Go down

The Nature of Distrust Empty The Nature of Distrust

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:21 pm

(Posted Haven Town Hall)

I have been hearing here in Haven, from various sources who shall remain unknown, that my loyalties and the loyalty of my companion Winterlight are in question in certain eyes. Some whisper that we collude with Vladamir and some other less honorable elements of the Mormagil Clan. Let me make something abundantly clear. Yes, Winterlight and I are associated with the Mormagil Clan and even though, at this very moment, they and I are of some disagreement - a matter which is purely internal, I might add - I remain loyal to them more than anything else aside from perhaps the Militia. Anyone who questions me in this knows where I can be sought out and should, if they have such courage, say such accusations to my muzzle.

Second, my association with Clan Mormagil does not automatically make man ally of Vlad. I've killed enough of his lackeys to fill a mass grave; as did we all, and we know what kind of man he is. If he has a problem with my saying so, he again knows where to find me. A Clan and a family are two different things. I am not a part of this clan, but I consider them family. Aside from my disagreement with them, I continue to love them all. Assault them or threaten them at your own peril. Vlad will answer to his crimes but we must not forget - those who are overly thirsty for vengeance - that Vlad may not have been under his own faculties when he did most of what he has done. It may be that the Hags are pulling the strings.

That being said, we must now allow ourselves to become divided by petty vengeance. We must continue to work together and without reservation. We cannot bow to suspicion for to do so, quite literally, would spark nothing more than a useless witch hunt. We will destroy them all - the Hags. But until we do, we must be cautious and trust one another. That is why, after much consideration, I will allow my vendetta against Tolsimir Wolfblood and Arazmus Mormagil to be dissolved upon completion of a duel to be fought not to the death, but to the first blood. A Gorbe does not allow such a slight to go unanswered and so, as I do this, you realize the lengths I am willing to go to keep us all together. When this is complete, and the blood is shed, then the two of you will once more be as brothers with me.

When I lead the 10th into battle against the Hags, I want a unified Clan beside me. I want your swords aimed at the enemy, not the backs of one another. Toward that end, I will take the first step and make an example. To those who will come to ignore this message of trust - take heed. Winterlight and I belong to an Order that goes beyond these borders. All I may say is that we mean the best for Naringal and we have since our arrival. If anyone should seek to disrupt our inner peace, making us vulnerable to our enemies, they will be annihilated.

Puppy translation: Don't try it...

Back to top Go down

The Nature of Distrust Empty Re: The Nature of Distrust

Post  Kouga Lunic Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Im not a bloody moron I just,like many others,cant understand vaylen.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:05 pm

- another piece of paper is attached to the first -

I agree with my partner: united we will defeat our enemy but divided we will do their work for them. We cannot destroy ourselves from the inside when so many outside threaten the stability of our community. Although there are many people I do not like, it is not given to me to choose whom I must work with on occasion. Although certain people who will remain nameless are filthy necromancers who pervert the natural laws of the land... well I have given my word to my partner that I will not destabilize the community in order to fulfill my own personal righteous vendetta.

On occasion we must work with and use those who we personally find distasteful - this is merely reality.

- Signed by my hand
Winterlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:44 am

winterlight wrote:- filthy necromancers who pervert the natural laws of the land....

Katatherick, however you decide to handle disagreements, that is among you and those involved, and normally I would stay out of it, but I feel I must clear this up.

Winterlight, forgive me, but I did not know you where an Earth Caster? If you are or even if you are not, I do feel that you are very uneducated, and I would offer a course for you FREE of charge from the Mage's Guild on the Subject of Necromancy.

But in short,
Tyrra is comprised on 12 Elements:

+ Physical Elements (Air, Earth, Fire, Water)
+ Immaterial Elements (Chaos, Darkness, Death, Dream, Life, Light, Order, Reason). Which can be broken down into:
-Metaphysical (Light, Darkness, Order, and Chaos).
- Spiritual (Life, Death, Reason, Dream).

Now there are many arguments for why we can cast Earth/Healing, but to use Necromancy/Chaos is wrong, but consider this:
The purpose of "Order" is to bring order and naturally balance to all life on Tyrra? So if all healers casted only "Earth" there would be no chaos? therefore resulting in an unbalance in the Natural Laws of the Lands?

We do not require Celestial Casters to Cast only one SINGLE elements but they can cast Fire and Ice, which are polar opposites? Should this then not be considered Chaos? or is this to balance the elements and the natural order?

Again this is primary my views, as a Caster of BOTH Earth and Chaos, and Giver of Life and Death, but I do feel this is a great discussion, to have among both casters and those whom merely do not understand.

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Master Micha,

It's best not to try and convince Winterlight that necromancy is anything but evil. While I personally believe it can have some benefits - after all magic is only as evil as the person who casts it - but Winterlight had some event in her past that convinced her otherwise. I'd send a private message to her if you'd like to know more but suffice it to say, I could never get it into her lovely horned head that necromancy is alright.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:31 pm

Pup, you are a moron.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

The Nature of Distrust Empty To settel any harberd fellings

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:58 pm

On the night of December 4th Zara's and her Clan sat down with the Mormagil Clan and ended the vendetta between the Mormagil clan. Where Vlad agreed, under gypsy drunkenness, that no harm would come to any scavenger or sarr within the borders of Naringal. In no way did we become Allies to Vlad, the drinks where the coming together of the two clans in friendship and aid. Since then evidence has been brought to our attention that makes us believe that Vlad has broken this vow. Vlad is now considered a rouge gypsy to that of the Mormagils of Narigal.

We are not the enemy here. As I have been told recently, what is in the past it the past, as it only shapes our future and guides our path!

Signed Tolsimir Wolfblood

Last edited by Tolsimir Wolfblood on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot a space)

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:54 pm

TO help settle this I propose the following. A simple 5 tap between Corp. Mang, Tolsimir, and Arazmus. In this way none of ye has much chance of being harmed and all three of ye get an opportunity to improve ye skill with the blade. After this I do not want to here anymore of about the offense to Corp. Mang's honor. Now as for Vlad I would like to hear more of what he has been doing lately.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:24 pm

the post wasnt arguing with kathrick its making a point to anyone who is confused on where are loyalty is.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:31 pm

Arvil and all that really care,

I'm going to put this as simpliy as I can. Mang was attacked and skin. Fact. He had a v carved into his forehead. Fact. Vladamir, the one every decided to fight down if believed to have done it. Mang believes it was Mog Gypsy Clan member just not sure who skinned him. The stupid mutt has jumped so many groups most of our heads are spinning. In short.

Vlad is bad for SCAVANGERS AND SARRS! WE and the Mog Gypsy Clan will deal with the issue.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:47 pm

No, I totally agree with Tolsimir and Ti Tie. We need to end this. Although, Sergeant Arvil, I have already come to an agreement with the parties involved. We will have a duel to the first blood so that no one will get hurt. This vendetta is disruptive and must stop - I recognize that now. If the Mormagil can show me their innocence later, I will accept such evidence. Until then, though, a simple duel will suffice. We must remain together, or we will fail separately. The Hags will not be victorious because I sought out vengeance. It won't happen and I thank you all for agreeing with me and realizing as much.

Now I truly know who my friends are,
Katatherick Mang

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:26 pm

Ti Tie wrote:Arvil and all that really care,

I'm going to put this as simpliy as I can. Mang was attacked and skin. Fact. He had a v carved into his forehead. Fact. Vladamir, the one every decided to fight down if believed to have done it. Mang believes it was Mog Gypsy Clan member just not sure who skinned him. The stupid mutt has jumped so many groups most of our heads are spinning. In short.

Vlad is bad for SCAVANGERS AND SARRS! WE and the Mog Gypsy Clan will deal with the issue.

I did not know this, I thought the disagreement between the Corp Mang, Tolsimir and Arazmus dealt with peppermints and the hallucinations Mang had after eating so many. I do believe I need to check this Vlad out a bit more.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:34 pm

No, Arvil, that was a separate issue...and a fun night. Vlad is our enemy here - that much is certain. Although the Hag is our primary enemy, the two may not be unrelated. Vlad, I still believe, is still a major problem.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:50 pm

He touches fur again we will see who loses there outer most layer, but yes Arvil, if you wish anything more feel free to message me.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:02 am

Ti Tie wrote:He touches fur again we will see who loses there outer most layer, but yes Arvil, if you wish anything more feel free to message me.

Ti tie

I'm sure he will also be missing choice body parts for your collection. Fingerbone windchimes perhaps?

-W

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:32 pm

This is very sensitive subject and I do not wish any more discussion of Vladamir or our truce in public. Anyone who wishes to have the information on the situation needs to contact me privately, as of now our truce still stands. If an honor duel with Katatherick is what it will take to make peace then I shall do so.

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:41 pm

This is very sensitive subject and I do not wish any more discussion of Vladamir or our truce in public. Anyone who wishes to have the information on the situation needs to contact me privately, as of now our truce still stands. If an honor duel with Katatherick is what it will take to make peace then I shall do so.

Finally! ... Someone is thinking logically!

Arazmus, have you been in contact with any of the counsel members as to what is going on? If not, I would appreciate a response, and shall send you word.

Micah Amasai
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down