LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving Naringal

2 posters

Go down

Leaving Naringal Empty Leaving Naringal

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:19 pm

As soon as I can put my affairs in order, I will be leaving Naringal for about a month or two while I travel back to Shakarr. I still intend to be back in here March for the training of the 10th and the next issue of the Naringal Roar will be published by my assistant Vas'hareth just as soon as I arrange such things with her. I am being pulled between two loyalties and for the first time in my life, I have no idea who to believe. I've always been a blade...just point me at the target and it will be destroyed. But I am no longer certain the target needs killing.

I have been commanded by my Order - not the militia - to seek out and kill the Silver Scar. Supposedly, she is guilty of sedition, sabotage, murder and leaking information; perhaps more unfathomable charges that I simply cannot see any evidence of. And of course, no one in charge is in any hurry to give such proof. I know who the Silver Scar is...but because I have heard him out, I cannot in good conscious allow him to come to harm. I will come back when my mind is healed but until then, I wish you all good luck against the Hags.

To my commanders in the militia. If this leave of absence means that I will be discharged from the Silver Lions then so be it. Otherwise, I would welcome Sergeant Arvil or Arms Corporal Garruk to take charge of my troops until such time as I return. To the members of the 10th, I apologize for my absence.

I will be attending classes at the Shakarr School of Astral Magic for the remainder of these next two months. Until my eventual return...to Ti Tie, I can only say that the two of us will have to wait until March. In case there was any doubt left, I love you...

Katatherick

P.S. By the time you read this, I will be on my way north.

Back to top Go down

Leaving Naringal Empty Re: Leaving Naringal

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:29 pm

You truly throw yourself full in don't you Kat? Safe travels.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:41 am

Corporal Mang,

The next time ye leave ye post ye must ask for permission from ye commanding officers!!! How can ye talk of ye troops not following orders when ye don't request leave from ye commanders?! I agree with ye seeking more training, I thinks we all needs more training. But ASK for it next time, don't just leave and post a note on the community message tree. I consider this a personal attack on me honor and ye will be needing to prove to me that ye learned something at ye school when ye get back. So prepare ye blade ye will be needing it!!
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:49 am

Tug the reigns, Sgt. He asked me for leave. I had assumed he had already talked with you. He has leave, however, the Corp. made a mistake in his use of the chain of command. If you still wish to defend your slighted honor, it would be a great way to Cristen the new arena!
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:55 am

Oh, he asked ye did he Lieutenant, good. Corporal Mang ye has me apology about asking for leave. However, I do think the Lieutenant does have a good idea. Ye and me be the first test for the new arena, that way ye can show to our troops what ye has learned and get them ready for what they will face. Oh and to all members of the 10th section, get yeselves ready ye will be sore from the training we gives ye.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down