LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the People of Naringal

Go down

To the People of Naringal Empty To the People of Naringal

Post  salsa (ben mathis) Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:27 pm

Hello!

Have you ever wanted to sell something, but didn't have the time? What if you just wanted to make a little extra coin with your craft? Or perhaps you wanted to know if someone had what you are looking for? If so, Listen up!

I have been deep in my studies and up to my waist in merchanting work. However, I have found the time to ask help from some fae friends of mine. They have constructed a tree where one can post parchments of what they want to sell through my hand. It can be found at this location merchantsofavalon.weebly.com

I have created this to announce the formation of the Merchants and Tradesman of Avalon Organization. If you would like to learn about it, you can contact Arthur Mason or myself. This will allow all beings of Avalon that have a passion for commerce to participate when not at markets. I have high hopes for this and I believe it will promote economic growth.

There is more information on the Fae Tree, but if you have any questions, feel free to contact me through that tree or at Benji_9520 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Palanon
Champion of Tyrra
Defenders of the Balance
MTA

salsa (ben mathis)

Back to top Go down