LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great event

5 posters

Go down

Great event Empty Great event

Post  Vaylen Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:24 am

I wanted thank everyone who came to the event PCs NPC staff pages squires and the dogs for coming to the event, this event was so needed. No drama, everyone working together, and some really great plot stuff! For those who missed this one day you really missed out on alot of fun! can't wait for the september event!!!
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Great event Empty Re: Great event

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:09 pm

OOh so much fun! ... SO much plot! ... Can't wait until the Sept event!

I should have dates up on Monday/Tuesday! ... so time to start planning!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  luvian parmaloche Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:12 pm

The Parmaloche family had a wonderful time. Yes need dates for Sept so I can setup a schedule for crafting stuff. Thanks everyone for making it fun. Eena is getting more and more involved as you all make us feel more welcome and the kids are always looking to make a gold or two from the adventurers.

Tom, Lacey and kids.

luvian parmaloche

Back to top Go down

Great event Empty Ditto:

Post  Zara Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:28 pm

Greetings, All~

We had a GREAT time! Zara now hates manticores and basilisks!! But, HEY..... Zara managed to join in the last mod of the night, and she actually did some good! Travis, your command of the lightening effects during this mod were spectacular!!!! Just glad no one got toasted!!! Faolan had a great time playing with the dead snake, "Sandy"..... may he/she/it rest in peace.

Fantastic plot twists (as I've come to expect!) Charlene, you were awesome in your various NPC roles! Your characters really added dimension to the plots. My thanks to all NPCs and PCs for the time and energy you put into the game.... Willow REALLY needed this type of ME-time.

Again.... I thank all of you. I am looking forward to the next event.... despite the idea of latrines for a two-day! LOL

Zara

Back to top Go down

Great event Empty Re: Great Event

Post  jinx811 Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:40 pm

Aching arms, sore back and tired legs only equal one thing; ONE GREAT EVENT!!!!! Thanks T, Plot, NPC's, and fellow PC's for another great time. For those who didn't make it, I have to agree with Daniel when I say this; You ALL lost out. Had a blast. Thanks again NERO SWV.
jinx811
jinx811

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down