LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

great event

5 posters

Go down

great event Empty great event

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:16 pm

I had a great time yesterday at a great event. PCs, NPCs, pages, Owners, and especially my new Squire you were all great. Loved the RP and exciting monsters, just need to make some more cold iron weapons for other characters (especially Squire Guy). Even if the temperature was 130 in she shade we had a great time. Thanks again to all for making this a great even.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

great event Empty A Hot Time In The Hyghlands

Post  Zara Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:55 pm

Hey, All~

Zara and Faolan had lots of heated fun at the event. Plot, NPCs and PCs braved the sweltering heat to give everyone a great game. I really appreciate you guys giving of yourselves, your time, and your energy to enable us crazies to play no matter what!

Willow/Zara got a little TOOO hot during the first mod, so she was a little "special" for a while afterwards. OK.... stop laughing.... I know that Zara is "special" all the time!! Watching Faolan's serious little face when Sir Arvil made him his squire was awesome! Arvil, Faolan did inform me that he wanted to be a super hero instead of a knight, though. I explained to him that knights ARE the super heros in NERO! LOL Festizio said he really enjoyed the event. I think the travelers from PRO enjoyed meeting him, too.

Everyone stay safe and until we meet again..... don't do anything Zara wouldn't do!

~Willow/Zara

Zara

Back to top Go down

great event Empty Re: great event

Post  luvian parmaloche Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:45 am

I would like to convey the thanks of the Parmaloche family as well. We had a wonderful time. Still learning a lot about the game. The people are what make it fun for us.

Luvian, Eena and the little ones.

luvian parmaloche

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Now rested ...

AWESOME EVENT! ..... Super HOT, but had a blast! ...

To the PRO Guys hope to see you all again!, We're deff gonna have to plan a trip up that way as well! or least get to run with you all at RC.

Thanks to everyone that came out!, and hope to see you all at the Aug ONE day event, and I am working on getting dates for the Sept TWO DAY! ..... so see you all there!

M

Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaoticKaim Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:12 pm

Loved the event!! It was a scorcher but the NPC's appeared as if it was not even phasing them. I am looking foreward to playing more in the fall and winter months!!!
ChaoticKaim
ChaoticKaim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down