LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NERO DAY ... Packet Making, Prop Building, Weapon Consturction, Sparing, ETC

5 posters

Go down

NERO DAY ... Packet Making, Prop Building, Weapon Consturction, Sparing, ETC Empty NERO DAY ... Packet Making, Prop Building, Weapon Consturction, Sparing, ETC

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon May 23, 2011 8:25 pm

GREETING My fellow NEROians,

So I been thinking, we have some time between now and the next ONE DAY EVENT, and seeing as we have several new players and NPC shack need new stuff, I was just wondering how everyone would feel about doing a NERO DAY.

We could just rebuild some weapons (Correctly), make packets, work on other props, even have like a fighters practice, and such?

Just wondering how many people would be interested in something like that? .... Thinking around June 11th?
Just let me know your thoughts, or if there certain things you like to get out of a day of NERO let me know.

THANK!

M
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

NERO DAY ... Packet Making, Prop Building, Weapon Consturction, Sparing, ETC Empty Re: NERO DAY ... Packet Making, Prop Building, Weapon Consturction, Sparing, ETC

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Mon May 23, 2011 8:52 pm

I love this idea. I would love to be a part of it, but the drive is a bit far. Been thinking of one of these in the Lexington area. I think a packy and weapon making is a great idea. Also I think practice casting and fighting would be great.

Last edited by Arvil Boulderbreaker on Tue May 24, 2011 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

NERO DAY ... Packet Making, Prop Building, Weapon Consturction, Sparing, ETC Empty Re: NERO DAY ... Packet Making, Prop Building, Weapon Consturction, Sparing, ETC

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon May 23, 2011 9:28 pm

that acually sound awsome!!!! i love to come and learn how to make stuff(correctly haha) but unless i have a ride its a no go but if i get a ride im good
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 23, 2011 10:24 pm

I think you all are way to fair out of the way. Would love to...but just cant put the gas out.

Back to top Go down

Post  YmerejO42 Mon May 23, 2011 11:08 pm

My question is, where would it be? Gotta remember, my group of newbies are all from the Charleston area, we already have to travel a pretty fair distance for the regular events.

YmerejO42

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue May 24, 2011 8:21 am

My first thoughts on location would be somewhere like Teays Valley Park, or somethings similar.
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

NERO DAY ... Packet Making, Prop Building, Weapon Consturction, Sparing, ETC Empty NERO day

Post  Zara Tue May 24, 2011 9:49 am

I like this idea! For those who live in the Lexington area, I wouldn't mind hosting at my place. Kirklevington Park is literally just a half block from my house.... or we could terrorize the neighbors. LOL If any are interested, message me (or post here) and I'll give you directions.

~Willow

Zara

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 24, 2011 9:57 am

Now if its at Willows house we can probably make it out no problem

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue May 24, 2011 10:23 am

I can do Willows place. Most days, got a small project at home that I need to finish before the June event.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue May 24, 2011 11:00 am

Right, even if we hosted several at different time and locations, to make it easier for travel for all players.

Just trying to get thoughts and things together or one, we REALLY need for for NPC camp, to get new weapons, packets, and shields made so it would be a great time for those wanting to learn the process to earn Goblins too!...

I will work on finalizing details over the weekend, and hopefully be able to post some time next week as to when/where we will hold said gather!

Thanks!

M
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  YmerejO42 Tue May 24, 2011 11:38 am

Right, I'm thinking Lexington would be a "no" for us, since it's about twice as far as any event site so far. Not certain, I'd have to ask the driver (Kale), but money's gonna be tight the next month where Erin and I are working on building weapons/costumes, so gas money would be at a premium.

YmerejO42

Back to top Go down

NERO DAY ... Packet Making, Prop Building, Weapon Consturction, Sparing, ETC Empty Casting, Sparring, Packys, and Such...

Post  Zara Tue May 24, 2011 3:51 pm

Hey guys~

If weather permits, we can grill out and have a blast with this! Getting goblins for something of this nature would be good, too. (hint, hint, nudge, nudge)

Michael, message me or call me to let me know how you want this to roll. Morgan, Alec and Maranda live close to me, too. I'm sure we can set things up and send a list of those attending in KY to you for verification.

~Willow

Zara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down