LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Time

4 posters

Go down

Great Time Empty Great Time

Post  Tommy Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:06 pm

Greetings,

I just wanted to thank the staff and npc's for an excellent time this weekend. The plot was interesting, the puzzles were challenging, and the battles were exciting!

Also a thanks to the PC's, who were a blast to interact with.

All in all, I had a great time and I'm looking forward to the next one!

-Tommy
(Vincient)

Tommy

Back to top Go down

Great Time Empty I had a blast!

Post  Admin Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:27 pm

To all,

I enjoyed seeing everyone at our opening event this year. I look forward to seeing more people at the next one in December. I'm glad everyone had fun, I had a blast and I'm excited to see what till happen next for you guys. Again I want to thank you for coming out and letting us entertain you for the weekend. I can't wait for the next event!

If anyone wants to do something between this event and the next just send me a email at (swvnero@gmail.com).

Remember to also vote on what you think is the most dangerous creature or creatures in Naringal. If you don't see a creature on that list you think is dangerous please let us know so we can add it to the list a remove another one.

Also, will be updating everyone's character sheets later this week and will be contacting you on what you want to do with your new build.

~T
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Great Time Empty Re: Great Time

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:02 pm

EXCELLENT EVENT!

We had a blast.... Sad that the next one's not til December Sad , BUT we would defiantly be in for something between!

NPC - Wonder full job, great fights, and story's & PC - you guys are just a blast to fight along side of! Hopefully, the Order of Amasai! will have the rest of its troops at the next event!

Again WONDERFUL EVENT!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:11 pm

We had an awesome time as well. Many thanks to the NPCs and PCs who did an amazing job all around. Seriously though, nothing till Dec? Not even a one day? I think i'm going to cry... Sad

But yeah, had a great time. CANNOT wait till the next event!
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Great Time Empty One Day and Mod Days

Post  Admin Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:43 pm

To all,

I believe we will be able to have a one day sometime in October or November. I will contact Ben and Kyle to see about doing a Cross Chapter one at their site in Louisa. Plus, we are open to doing Mod days here locally, in the Teays Valley area. But we won't be doing any soon this coming month, since I will be leaving on Vacation 20-27 of September.

If anyone needs to get ahold of me for questions and such just send me a email. Oh, and Daniel I will get a flyer together for yea to use.

~T
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:21 pm

As always...you rock.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Great Time Empty !!!

Post  Tommy Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:04 pm

We should just have a massive mod day in October! Razz

Tommy

Back to top Go down

Great Time Empty Great time

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:37 pm

I must say my first adventure was great. Thanks to all PCs and NPCs for a great weekend. I can't wait for the next event.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down