LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some questions

3 posters

Go down

Some questions Empty Some questions

Post  Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:44 am

Hey guys, I just had a few questions about some stuff I realized at the two days.

Question one is, where in the heck are all these skills I keep seeing people use? Rapid-refit for armor? Bandage? Manifold? Are these still legal and if so, how many build points do they cost? I think I saw Arvil use Rapid Refit and my jaw just about dropped. If I had that, my armor may not have been totally annihilated by a mass of little green people. If anyone can point me to where these things are listed, that would be awesome.

Second question is, I saw some spells such as "Silver Aura" and "Guardian of the Four" on the play-test page. Are these spells legal? I ask 'cause I don't think I actually saw/heard anyone use these. If so, I might very well pick up one in particular that I saw because it may be the coolest spell in the Celestial list. I have my doubts that they're legal 'cause they aren't listed on my spell-book tag as was given to me at the beginning of the event.

Ben/Katatherick Mang

Back to top Go down

Some questions Empty Re: Some questions

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:16 am

rapid refit uses one level of smithing. a character that has smithing and has not used it to construct anything can use it to refit armor with a three count. You have to have a hand free to refit and you must refit before armor breached. If armor is breached you can use a level of smithing to restore it to full strength with in five minutes of the armor being breached. "that's why Smiths and Dwarves ROCK!!!"

bandages are a play test we started using this past weekend. manifold is legal ask Daniel(Vaylen) and Josh(Arazmus) about it. The silver aura and guardian of the four, if they are part of the additional spells play test that we are using then they are legal. I am not sure because my caster is not up to that level and has not really looked at the other spells.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:27 am

Ben,

This link has all the player's information and I do believe there is a link for playtests used by NERO SWV. The ones I posted that I with the help of others created is local playtests. The ones on the list you will find on the website are National playtests that other chapters may or may not use. I hope this helps.

http://neroswv.com/playerguide.html

~T
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:33 am

Hey Ben,

Yes Silver aura and Guardian of the four are legal at SWV, Silver Aura is not used a lot due to the fact its just easier to get a silvered weapons. However Guardian of the Four ROCKS! .... Micah normally has one of those always up! .... as it is VERY handy spell!

M
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:06 pm

Thanks, guys. This adds a whole never level onto the game for me, especially since I'm about to soul forge into Templar. More magic for me!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down