LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions that come true.

+12
Vaylen
Zane_Amasai
Wings
Balatro
Terik
Hetrood
Admin
Kouga Lunic
Micha_Amasai
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Skarn Stoneforge
Ameana Pasere
16 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Visions that come true. - Page 3 Empty Re: Visions that come true.

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:46 pm

I also saw him kill Lord Cirin Icerider in Willowdark in a few weeks, because he slighted Zane. Anything you see in that crystal ball happens. My proof is that you guys still have the hags eye. I know what I saw with my own two eyes and others in the clan saw it as well. We all know how evil you guys are!!
written by paid scibe for Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Kouga what clan? .... you seem to be fending for yourself?

I'm sure they will appreciate you sealing there fate along with yours!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:51 pm

The people she hired to help and those she has told fortunes for. You are the one that is out numbered you just don't know yet elf.
written by paid scibe for kouga lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Wings Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:53 pm

Seeing it with your own eyes, isn't really proof, considering everyone can claim to see anything. You're really digging a hole here. You have no actual proof that Micah has the hag's eye. You have word of mouth. Don't threaten Micah without knowing what you're getting yourself into, mutt.
Wings
Wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Balatro Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:55 pm

Kouga Lunic wrote:The people she hired to help and those she has told fortunes for. You are the one that is out numbered you just don't know yet elf.
written by paid scibe for kouga lunic

Even if thats true what we don't have in numbers... we make up for with power and skill... also how do you know Cirin?
Balatro
Balatro

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:58 pm

Look I will rip those wings off you if you call me a Mutt. I am telling you he is no good he is working with Vaylen who is eviler then you can all know and they have made some kind of pack. I'm done messing with you all I will go and meet up with Ameana and the others. "Swifter than speed itself Kouga runs out of town"
Wirtten by paid scibe for kouga lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Wings Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:03 am

Coward. You need a better scribe, because I can't tell if you mean what you say, or if it's actually something different. Do you accuse them of making a PACK, or a pact?; Because I'm confused as to what kind of pack your scribe/you speak of. Only mutts run in packs. Good day, sir.
Wings
Wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Zane_Amasai Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:07 am

Kouga Lunic wrote:Look I will rip those wings off you if you call me a Mutt. I am telling you he is no good he is working with Vaylen who is eviler then you can all know and they have made some kind of pack. I'm done messing with you all I will go and meet up with Ameana and the others. "Swifter than speed itself Kouga runs out of town"
Wirtten by paid scibe for kouga lunic

you touch my friend wings and you will die a quick and easy death my skills as a fighter is far more advanced than yours will ever be

-written by scribe for Zane
Zane_Amasai
Zane_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:13 am

To all,

I told you all to not let her do a divination, but no, no one listened to me. Why listen to someone that has been here longer then you. But Micah just had to go and convince her. I guess I will just drink my night away in this crazy town.

Zane,

Oh, and Corporal Pints wanted me to tell you son he is still better then you will ever be with a blade.

Johannes von Beir
First Mate of the Belligerent Starfish.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zane_Amasai Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:18 am

"Oh, and Corporal Pints wanted me to tell you son he is still better then you will ever be with a blade."

Don't even start to make me laugh if i do recall me and pints are scored 1-1 in the duels...
also if pints not been drunk and cheating.. im sure the i would have won 2-0 in the duels
so tell this "son" my blade skill has always and forever surpassed this nobodies rat

written by scribe for Zane
Zane_Amasai
Zane_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:20 am

Z
a

n

e

Me sa only fight yea

once once

second second was for fun fun

me can at least read read you no no

PINTZ
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zane_Amasai Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:24 am

Ha, 1st round was unfair and you know it to be true pintz I give that you are a skilled fighter..
but your not the best
as it stands the duel is " 1-1 "

Zane_Amasai
Zane_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:26 am

Z a

ne

kk me sa let u

buy me drink drink

we be friend friends

me sa like

you because

u scribe as

good as Dawg dawg

PINTZ
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zane_Amasai Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:32 am

pintz..
we shall finish our duels another time I have nothing against you.. as of now.. the problem is with the foolish Dog and the Old hag helper Ameana as soon as docktown and Haven are safe and win this battle then me and you shall duel again to find out who is better.. but for the time as i recall me and you are the two best fighters around so we can not have me and you fighting right now as well..
so I shall buy you a drink & we shall prove to each other another day who is better for now
help me and my family

Zane_Amasai
Zane_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:35 am

Z
a
ne

Me sa new u good good u help help
always

me sa not thing a gainst yea

just you not betta
but we setl
e
next year year.

Me sa drink drink and help help

PINTZ
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:39 am

To all still in Naringal!

Apparently the Militia have other business to tend to, while they "Search" for answers and I want some!..... As Guildmaster of Naringal, I believe I have a duty to uphold and need to get to the bottom of this at once!

All this gypsy non-sense, he-said/she-said, I saw.....this and that!....pile of mule dung!

Therefor I am offer 50 Gold for Ameana to be brought to me alive ...

*** Kouga the wolf has been cleared! ***

Last edited by Micha_Amasai on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:08 am

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have found this ruse to be most amusing. Indeed it is well planned to portray the only individuals with enough mental fortitude to understand such a meticulous ploy as villainous. Any gems of logic that Master Amasai or I portray to the subject matter will be tainted by suspicion. In addition the truth of the past is used to distort the current evidence at hand. I applaud mistress Ameana in her well versed ploy.

That said I am somewhat vexed by several issues. The first, that such vehement libel has been forged in my name. Though the handwriting is flawless, my prose is far more fluid in nature and my venomous barbs far more eloquent. Also, to jest at the idea of Master Amasai as my lover is vulgar and completely weightless as I prefer men with legs less like hirsute tree trunks. In addition, you should all realize by now that I use a hue of blue to my words as a signature as my brother and I are afflicted with a family curse that distorts most other colors.

On that note I would also like to applaud the kith and kin of Master Amasai for standing with their own in solidarity. In fact they have even come to my support in this matter more than my own brother. It is disappointing that one who claims to be so honorable cannot even honor the last of his kin. Obviously Terik’s control of his military is more palpable than the ties to his own brother. I do hope the men in his militia see that his grandiose loyalty cannot stretch quite as far as his political ambitions.

While on the subject of the silver lions; it is ever so heartwarming to find Arvil (a dwarf who’s life I have brought back from the brink of death on numerous occasions) demand that I answer to him for questioning as if I were subservient to the whims of the military. Such a notion is laughable.

That said, I would cordially invite everyone to muster the energy to utilize what mental faculties they have to identify this ploy as an obvious ruse. If anyone fails to understand that this farce is merely meant to dishevel our comradery, they are more than welcome to come see how their oversized cutlery fares against the forces of life and death.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:53 am

Vaylen,

In the time that I have known you, we have traveled together, fought along side each other, and studied the art of magic. I have a respect for you, unmatched ... and my brother the same. If there ever be a time that I'm not around my brother would gladly stand along side you!...

I do not know that Ameana is attempting to stir up, but if put doubt in the eyes of others we called friends, allies, or family... I believe she may have succeeded... to some extent. How she convinced Kouga I do not know, but anyone trying to find answers should not go at it alone! ...

All use caution!, and I will get answers my way!

M
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Zane_Amasai Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:33 am

Vaylen
I know Micah has already told you this, but If he is not around at any time you need help I will treat you as the family you are to me.. We ourselves have been threw so much together I will always gladly fight by your side when you need me
-zain

Zane_Amasai
Zane_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:26 am

Vaylen,

I did not demand that you answer to me. I did ask you to meet me, Micha, Terik and Elder Stoneforge at a location to discuss the accusations made by the gypsy girl, and to discuss soem distrubing news I have received from the Vixen Ti Tie concerning ye homeland.

You are free to do as you wish, I am merely trying to answers to what the Hell is going on. The Gypsy seems to know more than someone her age and experience should. Especially about things and people in Elmrisen.

We must find out what is going on here and how to stop it (short of outright murder).
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:19 am

I have sent a runner to my friends in Docktown. Please respond. We must get this situation calmed down.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Arazmus Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:30 am

To all,

I the Bandoleer of Clan Mormegil has talked to my Clan members. We have decided to leave the town as well because we do not feel it is safe. Ameana has shown me that what she said is true that Micah and Vaylen are evil henchmen of the Hags.

I will not stand by and see a member of my clan or people that is working for my clan assualted. I'm glad that Ameana and Kouga have left town and I will do so as well. I will be taking all members of clan Mormegil with me.

If any of the Silver Lions or Militia follow us we will consider this hostile attention towards us.

I suggest you look to your own to find out what is wrong, I suggest asking Micah why he still has a Hag's Eye. I suggest asking Vaylen why he sent us a box with all kind of supplies with a message written in some ancient tongue. All of these things where pointed out in Ameana's discussions, they are trying to use you all to help them and the covey of Hags they work for.

If Corporal Arvil wishes to find me I will talk to him alone, if you come with a armed guard we will not meet you. I wish you all the best of luck for your town is dammed.
Arazmus
Arazmus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:45 am

Arazmus and to others,

I will be leaving soon but not after I defend my wife's honor is tradition of my people. I challenge you Micah Amasai to a duel to the death for putting a price on my wife's head.

I know I'm not skilled enough yet, but I will be soon. I will be leaving with my fellow clan members and we will see each other very soon. What kind of sleaze puts a price on a woman head, you are nothing but a coward doing others to do your bidding. but then again that is how you work using others with your dark magic.

It will all end soon my friends the people of Docktown know and you will all meet you doom in Haven at Vaylen and Micah's hand.

Micah one year from now I will meet you in the Borderlands to finish this if you are still living. I will make sure you pay!!!!! Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:06 am

Vaylen, this is exactly why I was letting Arvil and Elder Stone forge handle it. I wanted to prevent this division at such a crutial time. I could not, as Arvil said, be viewd as truly un biased if my own brother was implicated. Though I feel Kouga and Ameana actually did see these vision in the crystal ball, you don't give them any comfort with your bubbly personality an you undying loyalties, pun intended. How dare you acuse me of disloyalty to family when you practice the same evil that killed ours?! To the Amasai, wleome back! For the last few fortnights you have worked and fought well, but I am relived to see your group mindless return! Huzaah! You played right into the hands of division. Open your eyes and realize that divinations and visions come from SOMEWHERE! Ms. Ameana very well and most likely saw exactly what she said. But instead of working this out like the goodly races we represent, you all have resorted to nothing more than Goblins in packs! Micha, please remove the bounty. Good bandoleer, as a Romani, surely one of your number is familiar with forgery. I will lend you a true sample of my brothers writing and you can compare for yourselves.

Oh, big supprise, I HAVE THE HAGS EYE!

No one is getting it. I will keep it until I find a way to destroy it.

The Silver Lions and the militia who honorably still value their word will break the siege on Haven. All, and I mean all, are welcome to join us. To the rest of you, may you find your place. There is a lovely cave in the valley near the mines. Nothing seems to go near it. Maybe that would make a nice home.

First Mate of the Beligerent Starfish, I would buy a round if you would tell me the tales of the previous divination. You will know where to find me.
To Avalon's Crown, I trust that it still serves your purposes to assist in breaking the siege.

To Pintz, see me later, we will share a drink and a meal.

To the sections on guard, resum standard patrols. Any who wish to leave may do so as friends.

May the Silver Lion save us.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:33 am

Regele - Mighty strong words for a Biatia, make a challenge and want to issue it for a year from now! What foolishness, If it is a duel to the death you want then so it shall be! I just hope you have someone that can Resurrect you!

Terik My offer stand! I will not remove nor retract my post, I want answers and I WILL GET THEM! .... For that matter it clearly starts they are wanted for questioning! Which is why dead I am not willing to pay so much, however the death of her, means nothing for me and eliminates ONE of the problems we have here in Docktown! .....

As for the Hag's Eye, Terik I've know for sometime now that you have that in you possession, what you should remember is that I HAVE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY IT! ....

Terik I have a respect for you, but to stand by and let these things be said, and them allowing those that cause these problems to leave town!... FOOLISH! .... It is these same people that have our answers!, and we need to be gathering them!

Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next