LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions that come true.

+12
Vaylen
Zane_Amasai
Wings
Balatro
Terik
Hetrood
Admin
Kouga Lunic
Micha_Amasai
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Skarn Stoneforge
Ameana Pasere
16 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Visions that come true. - Page 4 Empty Re: Visions that come true.

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:50 am

Micah,

Yes, one year from now we will do battle. I won't need to be brought back in a circle. It will be you who will meet your mother and father in the grave yards of the planes. I will make sure through my magic you will not res here on Tyrra!!!!

I piss on your family and your name Micah Amasai. You are for ever cursed and this curse will not be lifted till you are no more elf child.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:33 am

Regele,

How dare you threaten such a cute little elf as Micha. As many times as I have set by your groups fire and enjoyed a glass or 10 of your wife's hooch, I have never seen such anger. Why is this all happening?? Can't we all just go drinking and talk this out? May I rub the cute little blue feathers above your eyes, they look so cute.
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:28 pm

Delivered by runner.

Friends,

You all are idiotic sword waving barabrains! No offense to any I know. So many tales I have heard while fighting in my homeland and now tales of decit and visions? Come now. The land is more important to protect THEN fix your bonding face to face not on mere paper where you are showing the size of your balls ever time you right a word! FIGHTERS! Really. If I live throw the next wave I will come and castrate you all less this be settled calmly!

Ti tie

(Added to message.)

(IG: a Dead Fox at the foot of this bill and blood is used over top of the words)

Visions that come true. - Page 4 Dead_b13

Fox don't meddle in things that don't concern you!

Vladimir Mormegil

Last edited by Ti Tie on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:16 pm

Vladimir Mormegil,

And just who might you be?
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:31 pm

(IG. Posted by the fox letter by a scared messenger.)

Cute Vladimir,
it will go well with my other threats. I fear only one man...and you are not it. My business is with the fighters I care for, not a nameless no one. My question is thought...how do you know I am a Vixen?

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:21 pm

Ti Ti

You talk pretty big for someone that is scared I know you are, you are probley thinking how do I know your a fox scavenger. Well you will be seening me very soon, so watch your back my dear.

Vladimir Mormegil
Clan Hunter
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:56 pm

Allow me to take a moment to ask WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!? The earlier post was not made by me. I am still in town I refuse to leave. Now members of my clan are acting strangely and bounties have been placed on their heads. I will not stand for this! Someone needs to take control of this situation. The Amasia have a stake in this as does my clan. The Militia itself cannot be neutral in this matter either. I put forth the idea that the Stoneforge clan or at least Arvil and others with no affiliation with the parties involved step in and take control. Serious allegations have been made here, and I think that all of us need to meet and be civilized about this. The fact that someone is leaving messages as myself worries me. Also who the devils is this Vladimir running around with my family name? I now believe that this may be the work of the hags doppelganger minions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:22 am

The Bandoleer is correct. Corp. Boulderbreaker is now in command of the Naringal Militia in this matter. Until this is resolved, I shall only resume command for Defense.

That said, I must profess the innocence of my Brother. He has had many opprotunities to take the Hag's Eye, but has refused.

I will take this opprotunity to profess the innocence of the Amasai. Though slow to think and quick to anger, they have no fault in this matter.

There is no Vladmir. Ti Tie has never met the Romani. My brother doesn't use small words in letters. Kouga doesn't use big words in letters. This is all too much. There is an imposter at work.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:26 am

Corporal Pints will be patrolling the Eastern end of Docktown and I will be patrolling the Western end. We will be there to protect the citizens not as a police force. I am conducting an investigation into what has been happening here. I will be requesting meetings with several of ye. Bandoleer Arazmus I have sent a request to ye clan already. If ye need contact me while on patrol send messenger to me secretary at atomross13@yahoo.com
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:36 am

Arazmus,

Seems you to, are slowing become an pawn in the work of the Hags, there must be something about you, they need or want, other wise you forging a letter on your behalf would be useless! ....

I do apologize for the wanted poster of some clansmen, but at this time the offer still stands. The poster clearly states their wanted for QUESTIONING! ... and rightly-fully so ... I assure you Arazmus, I know we had our disagreements in the past, and this has nothing to do with that.... the Hags forces and attempting to cause a division between us all.

It is for the best of Naringal we stick together, and work as a unit. .... I am working with Arvil and Terik to get more answers.... and I wish for you to contact me Privately at your earliest convenience!

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:51 am

Micha,

I be glad ye have calmed dowm. Ye be correct we must act as a team.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:01 am

Bandoleer,

Don't listen to this traitor, he has put a bounty on one of your own and my wife!!! He is nothing but a little coward that would have others do his dirty work. If you don't have him retract this bounty we will break from the clan for good taking with us those that are disatisfied with your leadership, if it could be called this at this point saying you are leaving then staying in town. Your janus nature has not gone unnoticed with others and us.

So where do you stand bandoleer with those that would betray us or with your family!!!!

Micah,

I see your dark magic for what it is turning others against us with your foul words. When once I'm done with you I will carve what bones you have in a little flutes for Romani childern to play. We will not let you take another of those that see you for what we are with you again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:13 am

Regele,

Your idle threats do not scare me one bit! ... If you really want to see what "dark magic" I can use, well I assure you nothing would satisfy me greater then your Obliteration!

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:31 pm

Regele,

You will meet your doom, you sniffling wretch. If you go against Micah and I we will create your body and use it as our own play toy. How dare you and that thing you call a wife give away our plans. I will not put up with this any longer, you sir will be dead before the new sun rises. Then we will see who pisses on who, SO what if I want to kill my brother!!! He is my family and I will do with him as I please, I am done with this conversation and all you gypsy mongrels.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:48 pm

Vaylen,

When did ye initiate the employ of such diminutive vocabulary??
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Arvil,

I am somewhat vexed by your question, you demand that I answer for questioning this creature as if I were subservient to the whims of the military. Such a notion is laughable, so I cordially invite you to muster what mental faculties have to leave me be in my own personal agenda.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Vaylen,

I did not question your interrogation of this pathetic piece of rubbish. I merely asked why ye did not utilize your customary condescending tone of superiority when discussing your intentions to exterminate and generate him into your undead minion.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Regele,

As I was saying this ruse of yours has been most amusing. You will be created before the new sun is here.

Arvil,

Please, do not hurt yourself with understanding my superior intellect.

To all other Ladies and Gentlemen,

Do not interfere with Master Amasai nor my plans and the same will not be fall you. I bid you all a fond fair well, but then again you all have been equally blessed by my presence and that is enough for any serf.

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:04 pm

Vaylen,

I wish to know what I shall do next? ...

Regele, is no more the an expendable, and requires no thought for me to eliminate!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:45 pm

Micah,

You will need to eradicate any jackenape that gets in our way

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Simple enough! .... I shall start in order! ...

Ameana
Kouga
Azramus
Regele
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Micah,

Excellent now add Terik and Arvil I grow tired of their peanut sized IQs

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:51 pm

Shall I add them to the top or bottom of the list??
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:57 pm

Micah,

The bottom, do I have to do everything myself?? The others out-ed us so they are the first to perish at my soft feminine hands.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:59 pm

sure always putting us short ones at the bottom. ye will be sorry for that ye ignorant human.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next