LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross Chapter One Day Event June 27, 2009

Go down

Cross Chapter One Day Event June 27, 2009 Empty Cross Chapter One Day Event June 27, 2009

Post  Admin Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:33 pm

To all,

I just wanted to let people know that we will be having a one day event June 27, 2009 at Cherokee. This event will be run by NERO SWV and NERO KY in the Lousia area. The campsite is in Louisa, KY and the event will be for $20 PC and $10 NPC. The in game site will be the NERO KY Wayside Lodge in the lands of Willowdark. Directions to the camp is

Camp Cherokee- Louisa, KY
From I-64, take exit 191 at the Ashland Oil Catlettsburg Refinery (Catlettsburg, KY). Go south on US Route 23 (approximately 20 miles) towards Louisa, Kentucky. Turn right onto Route 3 west just before getting into the town of Louisa. Follow the signs to the Yatesville Lake boat ramp/marina. The camp entrance is on the left just before the boat ramp parking lot.

If you need help with directions from your area let me know, also you have any questions about a event or events please email me at swvnero@gmail.com.

~T
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down