LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks to everyone!

3 posters

Go down

Thanks to everyone! Empty Thanks to everyone!

Post  Vaylen Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:45 pm

Just wanted to thank everyone on behalf of myself and my brother for our first event. The Plots were awesome the NPCs were great and our fellow PCs were amazing. Though its obvious we are going to need some practice and some new weapons, I don't think I could have hoped for a better time! Be warned you'll definatly have to put up with us again! Thanks again!

-Daniel.. AKA
Vaylen Lochlain...
(AKA the fat useless caster Smile )
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Thanks to everyone! Empty Re: Thanks to everyone!

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:20 am

We too had a great time!!

Plot did a great job, and PC where awesome........ We even had a blast taking on the Arch Mage, Even tho we then backed down..... We can wait to join you all for another event......

I am already working on new weapons!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Thanks to everyone! Empty Fun time

Post  Tommy Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:26 pm

Donnie (the dwarf with no ale) and I (the bad role player) had a good time as well, and are looking forward to the next event. We are going to work on getting some lighter weapons and our RP skills lol. Kinda sucked we couldn't stay the entire time, but I still had a lot of fun. Only thing I had a deal of trouble with was remembering the character names! Well I hope to see you all next time.

-Tommy

Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelvaren Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:49 am

It was awesome to see all of the new players at the event. I had a great time. I hope everyone continues to play, so maybe I will get a chance to PC with some of you. I hope everyone can make it to the upcoming NERO Kentucky 2 day and the upcoming NERO SWV 2 day events (which turns out is after my vacation, {how about a big Ben-style....YES!!!})

The SHOES:

lata,
Noah

Kelvaren

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelvaren Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:10 am

Thats odd, I don't know why it double posted. Regardless... the website for the shoes didn't show up, but it is www(dot)vibramfivefingers(dot)com

Noah

Kelvaren

Back to top Go down

Thanks to everyone! Empty Deleted

Post  Admin Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:21 pm

Noah,

I deleted the double post for yea.

~T
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Thanks to everyone! Empty Cross Chapter Event

Post  Admin Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:34 pm

To all,

I wanted to say it was awesome to see everyone made it with out getting lost. I'm glad you had a great time and glad you enjoyed the plot lines we set up for the one day. I look forward to seeing you all at our two day event in August. After August we will be looking to arranging another one day event. I will talk to Kyle and Ben this weekend and try to get something set up in Oct or Nov or both. I just have to see what is on the books right now.

Also, let others know about NERO SWV and NERO KY, don't keep us a secert.

We appreciate your business,

~T
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum