LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

information on the Militia

2 posters

Go down

information on the Militia Empty information on the Militia

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:04 am

Here be a message I received from Srgt. Locklain concerning the militia.

- delivered by messenger in militia colors -

Greetings Adventurer,

I am Sergent Terik Locklain. We have not met, but I have written this missive for any new Adventurer seeking employment. I will be direct. Your services are requested in the Naringal Militia. The Militia is an affiliation of free souls regardless of background who's common goal is the security of Naringal from all enemies that threaten a peaceful coexistence. For your pledge to serve one year, you will be provided 120 silver, provisions of weapons, armor, and supplies as they are available, and my personal pledge that you will not have to travel to a res circle while I still draw breath. Your service to the militia is for short encounters. The militia is rarely called on longer that three days per moon. Commitment to the Militia will in no way supersede the loyalty to clan, family, or troupe (ie Avalon's Crown). No restrictions on skills are placed, but I ask, as a personal favor, that Necromantic Magics are not cast in my presence, unless it is an absolute necessity.

Secondary benefit of meritorious Militia service would be nomination into the Silver Lions, the officer's corps of the Naringal Militia.

The Militia is a vital source of information and reactionary force to keep us alive. It is the only cohesive force sustaining habitation in Naringal besides primal self-preservation. Currently we strive to lift the siege on Haven and crush the forces of the Green Hags.

My Arms Corporal, Arvil Boulderbreaker, will be available to answer further questions, as I will not be near for the remainder of this moon.

Until we can meet, may steel and sky protect you.

Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

information on the Militia Empty Re: information on the Militia

Post  Terik Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:36 pm

To those who have signed up, your 120 silver pieces will be in your account with Master Stoneforge. I have made such arrangements in the event you could use the money for your trip to Willowdark this moon. Please slay many of the foul undead for me.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:13 pm

Sergent Locklain,

I have nearly finished the preparations for the trip to Willowdark. I must say that some of the new members of the militia performed very well the past few days with the mission you sent us on. I do believe we have the makings of a strong army.

Arms Corporeal Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:40 pm

Excellent, Corporal. See if you can't find some time in the carnage to work on the different fighting formations we discussed.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down