LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forces Around Docktown!

2 posters

Go down

Forces Around Docktown! Empty Forces Around Docktown!

Post  Micha_Amasai Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:17 am

To all adventures!

As you may have noticed there are forces gathering around Docktown as we speak! ... An attack on Docktown is upon us!... Therefor we must take action! All those adventurers in Docktown, we will gather just outside where I am staying in the early evening.... Do not be late! Bring your weapons, and what supplies you might have!

Further instruction will follow then!

Micah

Last edited by micha_amasai on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Forces Around Docktown! Empty Re: Forces Around Docktown!

Post  Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:16 am

To all,

The time is upon us, I need all adventurers and able body persons to report to my apprentice Micha Amasai. He will be giving everyone their instructions for the coming day. We do not wish to post them, as we just removed a doppleganger spy in Docktown, this evening.

Also, if anyone sees any green twisted hobbling like creatures in the surrounding they are some kind of creation of the Green Hag's. These creatures have been sighted attacking scouts of Avalon's Crown all around Docktown. They seem to be mad to the point of crazied lunacy from the magic that changed them to their sub-servant form. Please, use caution when engaging into combat with these creatures.

Plus, if anyone needs to contact me they can find me here in Docktown (enickgreycloak@yahoo.com)

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:15 pm

To all those assisted in the routing of the goblins in Docktown, You have my thanks! .....

We where successfully in taking our many of their forces, which is truly a success! .... It means we are that much closer in being able to lift the siege on Haven!

You new adventures have truly proven yourselves to have good intentions and for that I thank you! .... While you all are still a little rough around the edges ... with a bit of training, you could show great potential!

I would like to year from you all on what creatures you faced, I know the ones on the line had some very POWERFUL Skill, and weapons?

Also, I would like to let you all know, that if you happen to find any Components, the Mages Guild would LOVE to purchase them!

Again THANK YOU ALL ... and if there is anything you might need to want to know, feel free to contact me!...
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:58 pm

Micah concerning components I will be making regualr donations to the guild but if I ever need help I will call back to you all.
written by paid scibe for Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down