LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divination Done by Ameana Pasere; Answers to your questions

5 posters

Go down

The Divination Done by Ameana Pasere; Answers to your questions  Empty The Divination Done by Ameana Pasere; Answers to your questions

Post  Ameana Pasere Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:30 pm

Hello and Thank you for waiting for the answers,

I saw the fog swirling in my crystal ball, it then cleared and I saw a leather bag on a wooden table. A small green hand picked up the bag and I saw many gems fall out of the pouch. They are all the same size, I saw emeralds, sapphires, and topazs. Next I saw three figures around a cut gem the same size as the ones I saw on the table. They are waving their hands and moving as if doing some kind of arcane ritual. The movements stop and I saw the gem glow bright green, its was a emerald. The view moved closer and closer toward the gem and I saw a green wart laden hand pick up the gem and hold it up I couldn't see the robed figure's face but the gem sparkles as it held it up where a eye would be on it's darken face. The fog swirled again in my crystal ball and I saw three figures again over a cauldron filled with green smoking water. I saw them casting spells into the cauldron while viewing it. The image moved and I saw pictures of people in the water running. The image moved as if its was spying around the room. The fog swirled again and I saw what looked to be figures in a magical glowing circle doing some kind of ritual. In the circle I saw another emerald necklace in the middle of it. It seemed like the people doing the ritual was directing the magic towards it. Then I saw the image of the gem break into three pieces. Just as the fog is about to swirl again it turned green and I saw an eye with a green iris looking around it turned back towards me and looked angry. I then drop crystal, and grab my head dropping to my knees in pain.
Ameana Pasere
Ameana Pasere

Back to top Go down

The Divination Done by Ameana Pasere; Answers to your questions  Empty Re: The Divination Done by Ameana Pasere; Answers to your questions

Post  Micha_Amasai Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:37 am

Thank you for sharing, your information has been most helpful!....
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

The Divination Done by Ameana Pasere; Answers to your questions  Empty Re: The Divination Done by Ameana Pasere; Answers to your questions

Post  Hetrood Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:08 am

Ameana,

Thank you for providing this information. It allows us a look into our enemies. I would however stay to only making hooch for your clan for a while and not attempt more divinations. The green hags know of your abilities and where you are, attempting to "search" for answers may be too dangerous at this time. Those are just the words of a Mystic Wood Elf that does not want to see you be made a puppet for these evil beings. Just ask Master Amasia what it is like to be used by them for their bidding.

Hetrood Van de Groond
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:24 pm

Not to sound greedy but Im likeing the sound of that necklace Very Happy
Wtitten by paid scibe for Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:28 pm

Kouga!

Let me assure you! ... there is great POWER within theses "Hag Eyes", (I know first hand) However there is even a greater risk to those attempting to use it! .... I would greatly caution you before you tried to acquire one!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:34 pm

Kouga,

I must protest that neither you, me or anyone else should try to use or wear that necklace. It is a means of controlling you, making you not follow your own will but the will of another. Do you really want that. Free will is the right of all sentient beings, to use force to control another is the most evil thing that one can do. I can't stop you if you decide to find one of these necklaces, that is your choice, but I will ensure that if you acquire such a necklace that you do not endanger the rest of the group.

From my studies and from the tales Micah Amasia has told me over wine, the Hags that Ameana saw in her vision are the most dangerous beings in this land. We must be careful with dealing with them. That is why I am pleading with Ameana not to go looking into her crystal ball for a long time.

Hetrood Van de Groond
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:59 pm

sigh...I suposs you all know best but I beileve its still best to get it away from the hag. It clearly has some kind of power.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Kouga Lunic wrote:sigh...I suposs you all know best but I beileve its still best to get it away from the hag. It clearly has some kind of power.

Kouga,

you are correct that the Hag does not need to have the item so she can rule over another. However, we must not fall into the trap of having it on us and it controlling our thoughts. We must find a way to DESTROY the hags eye.
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:54 pm

*delivered*
To all,
Thank you, mistress Ameana, for your insight into the blatantly obvious. Considering we already knew about the Covey of hags, your divinations have proven to be as useful as tits on a boar scavenger. Bravo, my dear. As far as the Hag’s Eye, I fear you all may be focusing too much on the artifact and not enough on the Hags themselves. Clearly they are dangerous and cunning creatures (though far from the “most dangerous” creatures in the land as our ignorant goat-boy may have you to believe). Though if you are so overwrought with concern over the eye, I recall master Amasai informing me of a magical pool to the north that seems to neutralize the effects of the amulet. Unfortunately, it appears Master Amasai is too afflicted by his own paranoia to inform the rest of you of potentially pertinent information. Perhaps if you all could combine your meager intellects, you might be able to muster some idea of how to deal with you immediate threats. However that would require you all to share information with one another, and as we all know such a concept is apparently unheard of. If you did have the capacity to grace your mental faculties with a modicum of concentration, you would realize there are more immediate questions that one should focus on, such as what are the hags after? Is there something in Haven that they seek that the dwarves have not divulged to us, or are they merely wishing to conquer land. One theory could be that, like us they seek the three keystones of the gate. If such is the case… what are secrets are hidden in the walls of Haven that they are so desperate to claim? Indeed, if you all would merely collaborate on what knowledge you have, you could possibly have some semblance of what is happening using logic and deduction rather than relying on the notions of some flighty gypsy and her shiny baubles.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:21 am

*Replied*

Vaylen,

What wooonderful insight.........ha.... I have already drawn my conclusion on the vision, and moved on to more important issues at hand. However I don't know why they would need the purifying pool?, as it will not remove ignorance! ....Thou I am more then willing to share it location, they just might not be able live long enough to get there!......

While there is great discord between the Amasai's and Clan Mormegil -- to which I have concluded to allow them seek, and learn (just as we did) what dangers are out there! .... and WHEN they fail, then MAYBE will they be able to put aside the FOOLISH pride and ask for help! ..... though at this point I have more pressing issues to tend to careless adventurers ......

Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:52 am

Vaylen,

You provide good points to ponder. I am suprised that with your attitude (are you Quentari or Peacock scavenger?) that you would bother to even offer any advice to us. Now go back to your throne and dictate your orders to your willing subjects.
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:48 pm

Hetrood,

Vaylen is a misunderstood Human! ... He has good intentions (or so I am led to believe), he just says things like there are..... to the point!....
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:38 pm

To all,
I think we have learned much from this venture, whether it was new information or simply a new perspective seems to change from person to person. None the less the Mormegil clan is more dedicated than ever to helping defend against the hags, and we will stand with anyone willing to help stop them regardless of the personal feelings of me or my clan. The use of the purifying pool intrigues me. While neutralizing the necklaces may not be the death of the hags it may loosen their grip on the area. I would very much like to hear more about it so we may(as Master Vaylen put it) "combine your meager intellects" and come up with a method to help us fight the hags on our terms not theirs .I agree with Hetrood that we have little hope if we meet while conditions are in their favor. Neutralizing the necklaces may just be the thing to turn the tide

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:51 pm

Arazmus,

Allow me to share with you about the pool... Prior to us learning about the hags!

My brother Balatro begin having dreams about showed he a "pool" that would assist us in removing a horrible backlash that was upon my spirit, in theses dreams the lady showed him the location (To the north and the path to lead us there) we where informed that this pool was very powerful and therefor protected be guardians... and we must first eliminate the guards.

We set out on the adventure, as it seemed my only choice to remove the curse... we headed for that pool, we battled thought the dense forest and arrived at the pool, we took out the Water Elemental that was protecting it, and I dipped my arm and the curse was removed.....

Then the forest seemed to grow dark, and these tree like creatures emerged in numbers..... we attempted to fight them off, but was unable too, and fled the forest! .....

What I believe NOW is the hags knew this pool could mean trouble for them, and sent us to defeat the guardian for them..... If there is a Purify Pool there must also be a Taint Pool!...... however I now believe both pool are Tainted, our only hope would if we where some how able to purify one of the pools? ......

Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down