LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Silver Lions

3 posters

Go down

Order of the Silver Lions Empty Order of the Silver Lions

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Micha amasia,

**Please post this on several prominent posts and buildings in docktown.**

Dear adventurer,

Are you looking to help yourself and Naringal? Would you like to actively be part of the force that liberates this land? Would you like to have an honorable position in determining the fate of the land? If so join the Order of the Silver Lions. We are the Naringal National Army. We are fighting to claim, defend, and protect Naringal and all of it goodly peoples. See Sergent Terik Locklain for more details on how to join and the benefits (besides the prestige, sense of accomplishment, brotherhood, and added strength of numbers) to joining the Naringal National Army. Remember the Order of Silver Lions is fighting for all of us, so come join and enjoy the benefits of army life (safety in numbers and better weapons) while trying to stay alive in this hostile environment.

Arvil Boulderbreaker
Order of the Silver Lions
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Order of the Silver Lions Empty Re: Order of the Silver Lions

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:27 pm

Arvil,

While it is good to hear from you, so one can take you are currently safe, at least at the time of this posting!.....

But MAYBE one should post the requirements and guidelines of joining the silver lions, before attempting to recruit! .... I know there Sgt. Terik has different view on certain magics and its uses! .... and he may not like "unskilled" caster using such magic in the Order.

Just a thought!...

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:37 am

Anvil, the short fighter with the long title. I cannot speak for the other new addventures here in docktown, but I will never tie myself down to such regimented life as in the army. While your group maybe able to provide more protection I value my independence more. I would suggest anyone willing to trade safety, support, and training for the yoke of opressive thinking and strick rules join the silver kittens!
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:48 am

Hetrood, that was my point exactly!.. While the silver lions, are able to provide outstanding protection. All those interested should consider all options and weigh the options before choosing....

Therefore, I have requested a list of guildlines/by-law as well as the rewards/benefits for those to consider when making that decision.

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down