LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reward for Silver Scar

3 posters

Go down

Reward for Silver Scar Empty Reward for Silver Scar

Post  Admin Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:41 pm

To all

I Captain Eric von Beckleheimer will be putting a bounty of my own personal coin on the female know as the Silver Scar. My informats have told me she is working for Lord Guild Master Cirin Icerider of Willowdark.

I do not understand why he would send people to our like for such clandestine efforts against those who would help them in their hour of need. This being said the bounty for capture will be 2000 silver pieces if you wish to bring her back permanently dead I willl pay 5,000 silver pieces.

Captain Eric von Beckleheimer
1st Company of Naringal
Order of the Silver Lion
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Reward for Silver Scar Empty Re: Reward for Silver Scar

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:47 pm

Is there perhaps a wanted poster with a portrait of said bounty head? Or at the very least a description...

signed only,
Reward for Silver Scar All_seeing_eye_by_kubnet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:50 pm

If they had that then I don't think the rewards would be so high. is the only crime for working with Cirin of Willowdark?

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:56 pm

Ti Tie,

Yes, for his order to her to start clandestine operations in Naringal.

Captain Eric von Becklehiemer
1st Company of Naringal
Order of the Silver Lion
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:02 pm

Captain Eric,

Sorry, I am from Willowdark, does this mean that Cirin is now an enemy of the Silver Lions? As best I know Cho, his wife, Madam Zara and I are from Willowdark, should any of use be concerned? If he is an enemy in these lands I would like to know. Though he is a lord...he is a 'donkey' but if he is causing issue then even I will not stand with any choices he has made or will make.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:10 pm

Ti Tie,

The reward is for the female known as the Silver Scar as stated.

What other nation's leaders do only affects their political reputation with rest of the politcal bodies in Avalon. The actions that have been taken by this leader of Willowdark as my informations has stated will be seen ill by other nations. This is a punishment alone and will not be looked favorly on by the rest of the civilized world. Even you as a citizen feel slighted as you have a right to be as well.

Captain Eric von Becklehiemer
1st Company of Naringal
Order of the Silver Lion
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:48 pm

I'm confused, I thought there was a man in the highlands bearing silver scars upon his face? And in all honesty, although I don't agree with everything this Silver Scars says they have a right to say it. Are we here to pass judgment upon people's words or upon their deeds? From what I see nothing has been done to undermine anything we have here, some things have been brought up that may even need to be brought up. Perhaps at some time in the near future we of Haven can meet in the town hall and discuss how we want the town to be run. A little more open discussion cannot be bad thing can it?

-Winterlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:57 pm

Private Winterlight,

I'm sorry but you do not know what I know and as your superior officer I suggest you keep your tongue lashed. You are on a need to know bases, what I have posted is what YOU need to know.

If you wish to continue asking questions you might want to ask Morric or Lucious for that matter who trained them in the ways of war. Then you might know a little of my mind.

1st Company of Naringal
Order of the Silver Lion
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:46 am

winterlight wrote:I'm confused, I thought there was a man in the highlands bearing silver scars upon his face? And in all honesty, although I don't agree with everything this Silver Scars says they have a right to say it. Are we here to pass judgment upon people's words or upon their deeds? From what I see nothing has been done to undermine anything we have here, some things have been brought up that may even need to be brought up. Perhaps at some time in the near future we of Haven can meet in the town hall and discuss how we want the town to be run. A little more open discussion cannot be bad thing can it?

-Winterlight

Winterlight,

The man you are referring to is but a simple Notari. I had the same thoughts as you on the assumption of him being the Silver Scars. Also as the Captain has said the Silver Scars is female. I wish that your thoughts of the Notari at the highlands be changed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Tolsimir Wolfblood wrote:
winterlight wrote:I'm confused, I thought there was a man in the highlands bearing silver scars upon his face? And in all honesty, although I don't agree with everything this Silver Scars says they have a right to say it. Are we here to pass judgment upon people's words or upon their deeds? From what I see nothing has been done to undermine anything we have here, some things have been brought up that may even need to be brought up. Perhaps at some time in the near future we of Haven can meet in the town hall and discuss how we want the town to be run. A little more open discussion cannot be bad thing can it?

-Winterlight

Winterlight,

The man you are referring to is but a simple Notari. I had the same thoughts as you on the assumption of him being the Silver Scars. Also as the Captain has said the Silver Scars is female. I wish that your thoughts of the Notari at the highlands be changed.

I am more disturbed that there is no obvious evidence of any wrongdoing than who this person is! I'm not one who tends to follow orders without reason! If we the militia are to become bounty hunters without thought or conscience then I will resign my post!
-W

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:52 pm

After some thought, I have to agree with Winterlight. I accepted the post as Silver Lion because I thought that in the end, they were a force for good. I do not agree with what this Silver Scar is saying - in fact I think he or she is nothing more than a firebrand sent here to cause little more than ruckus. Still, I don't agree with what she is saying but I recognize that she has every right to say it. Even if she were working for whoever this Lord Cirin is, that doesn't automatically make her guilty of anything more than being an ass. This order is unlawful, Captain...you and I both know that. Perhaps if you could give us some kind of proof - something to proof the Silver Scar is a criminal - then we might better understand just where you are coming from.

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Corporal Mang et al.,

I suggest you read again the Captain's post:

Admin wrote:To all

I Captain Eric von Beckleheimer will be putting a bounty of my own personal coin on the female know as the Silver Scar...

...the bounty for capture will be 2000 silver pieces if you wish to bring her back permanently dead I willl pay 5,000 silver pieces.

There is no order in the post. This is a bounty from one person in Naringal to another.

I suggest you concentrate on the fine journalism of the Roar and the training of the 10th.

The Silver Lions are not thugs. They are not bullies. Neither are they accusatory of their commanding officers.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:03 pm

Yes sir,

I feel that for whatever reason, I have taken a personal stake in this matter and I am somewhat suspicious by nature. Previous training - that apparently the good Captain could tell you about - has left me as such. Still, I duly apologize. You are indeed correct in that no order was issues on the bills. But still, I do wonder what Silver Scar has done to deserve capture. Personally, before I go out to hunt for this bounty, I'd like to know all there is to know; not just pits and pieces. Am I not entitled to that, sir?

Last edited by Katatherick Mang on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:20 pm

By invoking his status as a superior officer and invoking the names of others who have authority over me in order to silence my questions, the Captain has made it clear that he regards this as something more than a personal vendetta. I do not appreciate being silenced when my questions are entirely valid. I will not 'leash my tongue' on this matter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Private Winterlight and Corporal Mang

I think giving you one day to change your mind is gracious, by all means I should have you both flogged and thrown in the dwarven jails for this out burst. I had no idea my best Lt's men are SO disciplined, I should have known by the drunken for lay into the black hat cave this past weekend. Never the less you both will be removed from duty till you both formally apologize to your section, your platoon, and company as a hole. If you wish to stay on this path then you both will be dishonorably discharged as we have no room for disloyal and undisciplined soldiers.

Lt. Locklain,

Remove both soldiers from active duty, I know that your training was to be done by Corporal Mang. But I suggest you find a good Arms Corporal to do this or the Section Quartermaster when he is not busy with logistics.

1st Company of Naringal
Order of the Silver Lion
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Don't bother yourself with the paperwork for a dishonorable discharge, I formally resign my post. If speaking one's own mind on what is supposedly a private matter between you and this Silver Scars is grounds for a flogging than I don't want to be a part of an organization with you in it. I want to be clear that I have no grievance with any other members of the militia and call many of them my friends. This entire situation shows a lack of tolerance for anyone's opinion but your own and your psychotic dedication to hunting down and punishing any dissenters. The ridiculous price discrepancy between your living and dead bounty show that you have about as many morals and compunctions as a deranged squirril. I don't take orders from madmen.
Good day,
Winterlight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Lt. Locklain

Please make sure you give Winterlight her dishonorable discharge papers, if she throws them in you face what ever we will still be doing the honorable thing. Please also collect what ever supplies she has been given and give them back to the Platoon Quartermaster. She may keep her pay as this land isn't as forgiving as I and she might come to find she need it.

Citizen Winterlight,

You will be recieving a letter very soon, don't be surprised when you recieve it.

1st Company of Naringal
Order of the Silver Lion
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Winterlight:
Please do not be so hasty to make that decision.

Captain Eric von Beckleheimer:
We have all suffered a great deal of stress in the last battles at our last gathering, some more so then others. Winterlight, like myself, is under a great deal of stress and not thinking things through as well as she usually dose. Give her the day you said she had before you do anything.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:52 pm

All right here goes, I apologize if my outbursts have offended anyone in my unit or my commanders or anyone else in the militia. When I am upset it is difficult to curb my tongue. I'm not one to sit idly by if I think a wrong is being perpetuated. I enjoy being a member of the militia and fighting to defend our home. This includes definding the rights of all who love here and I would hope that everyone feels the same way. We are not a bunch of amoral mercenaries with no rule or law to reiterate what Vaylen said in another message on this board. I propose that the Captain settle this grievance in the way in which has already been suggested - fair combat in the arena or nothing else.

We must stop tearing ourselves apart and I formally apologize for abetting this sort of behavior with my own. In one way or another we are being divided from the inside and we will be defeated by our true enemies alone. If it is not to late to recant my early words that were written in haste I would like to do so. However we need to establish a forum of open discourse before the council instead of rushing in to set fire to our own town.

Sincerely
Winterlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Private Winterlight,

Being your commanding officer I accept your apology on this matter. I understand your actions and your words, but remember we all are of like mind here. We can not let what is not see go on and if ever you wish to question a superior officer I suggest not posting it publicly as this looks bad from those that have faith in us to defend them and their rights.

1st Company of Naringal
Order of the Silver Lion
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:47 pm

To those with questions?

While I am not an official member of the Militia, I do have great respect for Captain Eric von Beckleheimer. I am sure many of you may have question or concerns as to WHY? but let's be honest those would have been better suited for Private Correspondences.

I can recall many of time, when things are shared in private, as we never what to tip off those we don't trust. I, after reading the post by the Captain, assumed he has additional information that I, or others do not, I do not think that he would just lay out a bounty on anyone with out cause? and lets be honest sometime "dirty deals" are done for the greater good, is it not?

So don't be so quick to assume, and jump to conclusions, evaluate the situation and gather information for yourself, then you may have a ground to stand on....

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Mouse,

You are such a brown noser

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:04 pm

No Ti Tie,

I respect those worthy of Honor and Respect! Unlike you playing "nice" to there face and mock them behind their back.

I respect the Captain and the work that he has done for Naringal. I support his decision, and will continue to support his decisions and efforts in Narinal.

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:07 pm

The Captain has his own choice by his own judgments and if you think me calling you a brown noser is nice....more power to you.

Ti tie

Those are my 2 copper anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down