LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In need of a massage?

2 posters

Go down

In need of a massage? Empty In need of a massage?

Post  kmilby Wed May 28, 2014 5:42 pm

Hello there! It looks like I'll be travelling to these lands for this market gather. I think I have met a few people who frequent these lands and hopefully they will remember that I give fabulous massages. If you are interested, please seek me out at the gather.

Also, if anyone could help with lodgings or help me know of anything specific I am walking into, that would be great. I'm pretty sure I'm only allowed to have one liche and Sorcerer King after me at a time so don't want to risk angering anymore while I'm travelling.  Laughing 

By my hand,
Bubbles the Magic Masseer
Master Formalist
Master Potion Maker

kmilby

Back to top Go down

In need of a massage? Empty Re: In need of a massage?

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Thu May 29, 2014 8:41 am

Bubbles??! Like in foam on beer?

I can tell ye this masseur lady, be careful when traveling the toss not be safe yo travel alone. As for where to stay, we have several rooms in town, check in me tavern for a local innkeeper. Contact me or Vaylen privately about what is ye be walking into.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  kmilby Thu May 29, 2014 9:14 am

Sir Avril,

Sure, we'll go with the beer foam thing. I'm more of a wine kind of Mystic myself (with a nice strong intoxicant of course) but whatever works for you.

Thank you very much for the information and the warning. I'll try to be careful, but I'm not overly known for having an abundance of that ability. I'll send you or Vaylen a private missive shortly. If nothing else, since Vaylen is there, I guess I should reassure him that I'll leave my bubbles at home. He just couldn't let it go last time I saw him.

I will see you soon! Assuming I don't get lost or kidnapped or get rifted out or any of the many other things that have a tendency of happening when I travel alone.

Oh, and it is MassEER. There are reasons.

By my hand,
Bubbles the Magic Masseer
Master Formalist
Master Potion Maker
Dreamwalker

kmilby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum