LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the few that know me

5 posters

Go down

To the few that know me Empty To the few that know me

Post  Ima Stronghold Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:34 am

Me hail from any area between Stonegate and the rest of Tyrra. There are few that know me, but for those who don't, allow me to introduce meself. Me name is Ima Stronghold, formerly Fuzzman, and me is friend of few. Me have received word that a few of my friends have taken up residence in these lands and me feel that me appearance has become necessary. Daelar Drea, E'nick Greycloak, as well as a few adventurers me have seen wearing the infamous Avalon's Crown colors know me, if not by name, then surely by reputation. The few me have chosen to call friend know that me is powerful ally to have, not just in strength, but in passion and in knowledge. Me have learned recently that a gathering is in the works for the middle of the next month and if all is willing, me will be there for sure. If you don't know me, I suggest you ask around before you approach me. Me is no criminal, but me bow before no colors.

Titles, writs, and orders mean about about as much to me as that worthless sky magic. This is not a warning by any means, but me thinks it be best if me let you know early that me come not seeking new friends but to aid the friends me already have. Me want no surprised looks when me enter town under me own banner, declaring meself champion to me friends and me friends alone... I had me messenger post this simply to make E'nick, Daelar, and the few members of Avalon's Crown that I spoke to at the most recent Stonegate gathering aware of me intent of arrival in hopes of finding a place to lay me head during me brief, but promisingly memorable vacation within these southern lands.

Ima Stronghold
Clan White Bear
Master of Deception
Hero of the Darkness

Ima Stronghold

Back to top Go down

To the few that know me Empty Friend

Post  Daelar Drea Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:45 pm

Ima, good to hear that you still adventure. It amazes me that you must have learned some caution since i last saw you. Otherwise you would be dead by now. It will be nice to see a friendly face at the upcoming gather. I haven't seen anyone that we know from times past. At least there will be someone with some since around me. Well met again old friend. I hope that your journey is a safe one.

By my hand,

Daelar Drea

Former Lord Protector of the Dragon Isles.

Daelar Drea

Back to top Go down

To the few that know me Empty Re: To the few that know me

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:26 pm

Ima, I wish you safe travels, and should you need anything while visiting, please let me know.

Daelar, Hope you are doing well, and I have some good news for you! .. I have been able to acquire you a Nature Tome, as well as a few Nature Scrolls for the guild house, that I am sure you can make use of.

I am looking forward to this gather,

M
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:41 am

Greetings Ima and Daelar,

I hope ye find our people hospitable as the land unfortunately won't be. Please stop by me Tavern The Drunken Dragon. Me and me partner Master E'nick have done what we can to make it a good place to eat and DRINK! I be sorry that I not be able to attend this gather due to me Master and Clan Elder has many assignments for me at our Clan Forge. I hope ye have safe travels and please send any complaints on the Tavern to me through Master Micha Amasia.

AB
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

To the few that know me Empty To the few that know me.....

Post  jinx811 Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:43 am

Mr. Stronghold

It is I, Jax. I do believe you remember as the one that brought up the conversation of that stupid elf, Master Drealar. Ha Ha Ha, I joke as to he is my friend. I have heared nothing but great things about from my new found friend, and as such, other reputtible friends in the County Of Oakwood. It will be great to fight beside you at the next market gather again.
jinx811
jinx811

Back to top Go down

To the few that know me Empty That stupid elf.

Post  Daelar Drea Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:46 pm

Jaxx,

Send me a missive so that I know that you are still alive. You are irritating me to no end at the moment because of the tardiness of your response. If you want a backpack you had better acknowledge my presence. I may just forget about you entirely. Just imagine the look on your face when you call out for healing and I'm snoring!!! You are too tall for your own good round-ear. I look forward to watching you die. HAHAHAHA.

By My Hand,

Daelar Drea.

Formerly Lord Protector of the Dragon Isles.

Daelar Drea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum