LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ive been having dreams.

2 posters

Go down

Ive been having dreams. Empty Ive been having dreams.

Post  Kouga Lunic Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:14 pm

I saw a white fox, running from a place that feels like death, escaping perhaps, and it leaps into a young wild elf with a red leaf on her cheek. I asked her for her name to which she replied Eluna Redleaf and then vanished. I had this dream shortly after we left our not so welcome stay at dalentia. I think we need to go back and find out what this means.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Ive been having dreams. Empty Re: Ive been having dreams.

Post  Hetrood Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Interesting dream young pup. I see now why you were asking me about the rumored final death of Ti ti. I would go to this delantia to investigate further. Let me know of when you plan to go, I might be able to travel there as well.
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:02 pm

I beileve it will be a little while before i go there espeicially if they are as unwelcomeing as last time. I was called a slave to which after the hag insident really sets me off, though one good thing did come of the visit I got a new addition to the pack. Hetrood I will get back to you when I plan to go there and hopefully you can help me figure out this whole dream mess.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum