LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep Pushing!

2 posters

Go down

Keep Pushing! Empty Keep Pushing!

Post  Terik Thu May 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Posted by Militia Runner:

Huzzah and well done! I thank each and every one of you for your efforts in the victory at the Battle for Fog Top. My sources indicate Fog Top is not clear, but this can be dealt with later. Right now we have the Green Hags on the run! We should press the attack and create a strategic buffer between Stormberg, Haven, and Amrun Taury. This will allow us to gather much needed resources for the construction and expansion of Naringal. Huzzah!

By my orders, members of the 10th Section shall rally and meet me a half day's ride West of Stormberg in the Borderlands in 8 days time. Sgt. Boulderbreaker and I shall bring the Ratmen of the 11th and the Longbeards of the 13th to join you on the field of battle. The 9th and 12th section shall stay in Stormberg to bolster her defenses and aid the noble house of Ebonwyrm and Avalon's Crown in their continued success against the forces in the Vintergaas Moors.

As always, any adventurer willing to lend assitance would have my appreciation. If you need weapons, armor, or other supplies, please send me word and I will arrange the Militia's forge and Quartermaster's Section to complete your order.

The Militia is looking for new recruits. If you are interested in joining, please send word to me or Sgt. Boulderbreaker.

May the Silver Lion protect us,

Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Keep Pushing! Empty Re: Keep Pushing!

Post  Kouga Lunic Thu May 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Got room for a pup to come along? I need to stetch my legs n this seems to be a good way to do it.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum