LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those whom assisted in the Highlands...

4 posters

Go down

To those whom assisted in the Highlands... Empty To those whom assisted in the Highlands...

Post  Micha_Amasai Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:33 pm

To all that assisted me if getting back my item from the Dwarven Hold, I am truly thinkful!

And for your help an assistance, I will be commissioning two item to be created and given out as a thank you from the Guild

Sword: - Rendered, (Magic or Flame) Aura, Lasting one year.
Pouch: - Rendered, 1xday enchantment, Lasting two year.

I know there where many new adventurers there, that I currently do not know all of your names, so if you would like to be considered for one of these items, please attach your name to the bill, and the Guild will hold the drawing at the Haven Market

Until then,

Micah

Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

To those whom assisted in the Highlands... Empty Re: To those whom assisted in the Highlands...

Post  Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:00 pm

...Micha for once I am a lost of words for you...Congrats, you have one good marking in my books.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

To those whom assisted in the Highlands... Empty Re: To those whom assisted in the Highlands...

Post  Micha_Amasai Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Ti Tie,

I was a promise I made to reward those whom assisted, as with out my supplies, we would have NO means to destroy the Eye's of the Hags, and then we would all slowly perish.

and your name has been noted!

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaoticKaim Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:14 am

I was there helping you to gather your items.
ChaoticKaim
ChaoticKaim

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:23 am

I put forth Tolismir's name for the pouch he lost many of his possessions in the explosions in the highlands.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:05 am

Yay a drawing for us new guys put my name in
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:27 am

As I too required assistance in retrieving items from the honor-less ones. I will offer an special made weapon or armor to one that assisted as well. Micha, would you please pick a third name from the list ye receive. I will talk with that adventurer to determine what weapon or armor they wish and make it.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:07 am

Micha_Amasai wrote:.

I know there where many new adventurers there, that I currently do not know all of your names, so if you would like to be considered for one of these items, please attach your name to the bill, and the Guild will hold the drawing at the Haven Market

Kouga Lunic wrote:Yay a drawing for us new guys put my name in

Let me point out the fine print Kouga, new adventurers THERE, you were not there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:19 am

Adventurers,

I want to thank you all again for not only assisting in the Highlands, but also at Haven this last market gather, I will be contacting those that won the Pouch so that if can be claimed.

Also the winner if the Sword, has no need for it and wished for me to sell it to, so I will be conducting a private auction up until the next market gather:

The Blade is a Sword, Rendered Indestructible with a Magic Aura upon it, lasting one year time so it has a solid 11 months left.

If you wish to bid on said item, please send my word...

Again Thank for your assistance,

Micah Amasai
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:31 am

Also for all you Troll hunter's out there!

I have a +1 Flame Aura Blade that is also be auctioned off! ... ... so get your bids in!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:05 am

what about some magic items that can heal people? do ye have any of those for auction? that way some of us non-healers can heal ye healers when ye fall.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:07 am

Unfortunately I do not, magical item, enchanted with healing are much more expensive then that of just simple potions?
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down