LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fair compensation.

5 posters

Go down

Fair compensation.  Empty Fair compensation.

Post  Vaylen Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:56 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen,
On behalf of the earth casters of these lands, allow me to remind you all of how valuable we are on the battlefield. As we are, in general, not particularly adept in the arts of combat we are not privy to the front line riches as others. However, we masters of healing are readily called upon to bring back the fallen from the brink of death without compensation for our gifts. While it is true we are often given aid by other healers and potion-barers, there are a great many of you who expect us to save you so that you can fill your own pockets with treasure. Rest assured that as we are masters of life we are also the heralds of death. Heed this warning; if we healers are not adequately compensated for our gifts we will take what is owed to us from your corpses.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Fair compensation.  Empty Re: Fair compensation.

Post  Kouga Lunic Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:05 pm

Whats a herald?
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Vaylen,

I couldn't agree more!

Thankfully I do have my Brother's On the front line that is able to obtain components that allow me to keep my Healing Pools Up.

Whereas I found myself Granting the Gift of Life to SEVERAL adventurers ... that too will not last...
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Vaylen,

Ye know that every component that is not useful to me to make a weapon goes to either ye or Micha. I have given some lately to Kiam as he has assisted me with healing. I urge others to the share their resources with our healers. Remember your task on the front line is two fold: destroy the enemy and protect the mages. Part of protecting the mages is ensuring they have the proper items needed to heal ye sorry asses. While I do my part with potions I will be honest most of my potions are reserved for me, the militia, and healers.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:50 pm

You know my offer still stands Va-Va

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:15 pm

Ti Tie wrote:You know my offer still stands Va-Va

Ti tie

I did not know Vaylen's tastes were branching out to both sexes??
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Brewmaster Arvil,
Please rest assured that I have in no way been stricken with a curse as deplorable as what you have implied. By the by, good dwarf, didn't you promise me compensation for assisting in the reclamation of your weapons?
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:48 pm

** Posted by runner **

Vas'hareth has been keeping me appraised of what is going on in Haven. First Vaylen, let me say that I myself gave at least five formal components so that the lot of you could keep your healing pools charged. I paid my dues. As for the rest of us, I'm sure they would like to pay as well, but so long as Micha and the Zane keep hogging all the loot, it's doubtful anyone will have the resources to do so. After all, we cannot pay when we don't have the gold. If it makes you feel better, though, go ahead and deduct 25 gold from what you owe me for the map, Vaylen. That would leave your payment to me at an even 25 gold.

As always, the Earth Caster's efforts are appreciated. After all, if they weren't appreciated, I doubt we would have ventured so deep into that dwarven warren in order to get Micha's equipment back. If you have any business with me for the next two or three weeks, send the parcel care of the Shakarr School of Astral Magics; via Master Adi-Kelal.

Journeyman Katatherick Mang

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaoticKaim Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:37 am

My only problem with the people of the lands is that they search the bodies of orcs and trolls that were not killed by them right after I bring them up. That is an annoyance because their body will disipate and its loot will remain there but yet they continue to loot the corpse and allow themselves to get struck by one of the several ones who still have life in them. That is quite an annoyance to me.

ChaoticKaim
ChaoticKaim

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:35 am

Katatherick Mang,

I not quite sure you how you came to the conclusion that Zane and Myself where as you put it .... "hogging all the loot"

Zane fights on the Front line, and is in titled to his kill, I myself serve as a healer, and RARELY get anything that is not given to me, now with that I do believe in the Past I have even purchased Formal Components from you, as well as many of the other adventurers. Just because I have Gold and Resources doesn't mean I "hogging" I've earned what we have acquired, and in turned even have PERSONALLY funded the establishment and supplies for the Mage's Guild.

Now if you feel that we are "hogging" something you are entitled to then by all means, send my word and I will make it right.

Now I am aware I do owe you all for your assistance on gathering my Items back, I have not forgot about it, and have all intentions to make it right, but for that you will have to be at the market in Haven.

@kaim Sometime, you have to take the search and THEN heal ... sometimes allowing the body dissipate will make them appreciate Life much more!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:09 am

Vaylen wrote:Brewmaster Arvil,
Please rest assured that I have in no way been stricken with a curse as deplorable as what you have implied. By the by, good dwarf, didn't you promise me compensation for assisting in the reclamation of your weapons?

I have sent ye a message to ye private residence Master of the Ashen Earth
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum