LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New chapter policy

+2
Zara
Admin
6 posters

Go down

New chapter policy Empty New chapter policy

Post  Admin Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:00 pm

To all clients,

Starting 2-9-2011 I will not be responding to Facebook Private Messages or Private Messages from this forum concerning character sheets updates, character sheets when going to another chapter, plot related actions, etc...

I will complete all requests previously made but the rest will not be honored. I'm sorry but them are the breaks.

If you would like to have any of this done it will need to be done through the chapter's email swvnero@gmail.com. If you do not send requests in this matter your messages will be deleted.

I have taken the feed back from the last event about RPing at the one days so we will be taking a different approach for you all. Please understand any actions set up by PCs for RPing like a wedding has nothing to do with my campigns plot.

Now some feed back to my clients, I love you all, but you all do need to have some patience and understanding. You are not the only clients I have and I do get back everyone in a timely manner. You must remember you are not the only one have sent me requests for plot lines, sheets, etc... I know you all don't know what I do for you all and the time it takes for alot of these requests.

Thank you for your time and we appreicate your business as always.

~T

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

New chapter policy Empty Appreciation of interested Admin istration

Post  Zara Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:22 pm

Hey Everyone,

I want all of the participants of NERO SWV to know how lucky they are. You are blessed with an attentive plot admin. I would love to have access to this level of interaction not only with plot, but other chapter characters on a regular basis. This is one of the reasons that you might see "Zara" logged on one of the boards. I rarely make comments as my character, because Zara's in Willowdark..... not hiding behind a tree in Naringal. Sometimes Zara communicates to some of you in Naringal, but most ot what goes on in your land isn't any of her business.

Travis, Matt .... you guys do a fantastic job for your players and I'm sure they appreciate all of you efforts. I am looking forward to attending the next 2-day event.

~Willow ~Zara

Zara

Back to top Go down

New chapter policy Empty Re: New chapter policy

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:45 pm

FULLY UNDERSTAND!

You've got the job, the baby, nero, and everything else going on, like we all do, and get busy! ...

As for "Character Requests" I have NO problem with that, I fully understand how tedious it can be with request coming from all over the place! ... I will be working on a "Request form" to add to the site for ya, to possibly help streamline requests! ...

Looking forward to the Next ONE DAY! ... can't wait for all the Venturing we get to do!

AS ALWAYS YOUR AWESOME AND SWV ROCKS! .... and I would know as I have traveled and played, WAR, OGRE, ELKINS,CINCI, NCN, KY ...

Michael
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Araius Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:14 pm

Totally understand man.

But serious though, people are whining because you don't respond in a timely manner?! SERIOUSLY?! Who are these people, I'll beat some respect into them. Friggin ridiculous....

Real Life > Any form of RP. It's a phrase that I learned from WoW and it has served me well.
Araius
Araius

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:29 pm

If I am one of the people who caused this shift in policy - probably am - then I apologize but it was never my intention to press you. In my case, the need for my sheet was time dependent and I panicked. My bad. Won't happen again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:54 am

There is a couple of reasons I call this my home chapter. Plot and the attention Travis and Matt pay to the players. There are chapters closer to home that have a lot more events each year, but quality is much more important than quantity. Yes I go to other chapters at times, and the game seems so slow there. SWV whoops the ass of every chapter I have ever been to, or heard about from close friends.

Travis understand the new policy and I hope I have not been bugging you to much when I have been battling the "white death". Caffeine and sleep deprivation stir my creative juices.

Thank you Travis and Matt for a greatest NERO game around, and thanks to everyone else for playing along and having fun with me.

Now back to being and angry drunken Dwarf!!!
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:20 am

Hey sry Travis, Im tryin to learn how to e-mail stuff so it'll be easyier.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:41 pm

http://neroswv.com/CharRequest.html

Fill out this form, and it will send in your request to where it needs to go! ...

So Bookmark it! and USE it! ... ...

Michael
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Damn, Michael, you're the man.

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:18 pm

I know! .... lol

Just will be creating several others, for other things as well, like production, and such! ....

Just help stream line everything!!!!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down