LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a fine mess

Go down

What a fine mess Empty What a fine mess

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:39 pm

My my my,

I make my way here to come pick up my apprentice and Lord Tel'Daarn's apprentice only to find all of this, on my way to Stonegate. You know It makes me wonder how you all have even survived up to this point. Its sad really well I will leave two daggers in the arena before I leave in hopes that natural selection will take care of all this before I get back.

Apprentice,

I will be waiting for you and Zane at the usual location before we take our leave. If any other council member would like to come your more then welcome. I will be taking an envoy to Stonegate to open up a dialogue with them.

Ti Tie,

Let it be with my apprentice and the Amasai or I will make sure Zara will take it out on your hide.

Back to top Go down

What a fine mess Empty Re: What a fine mess

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:57 pm

He started it. Micah even wishes for Willowdark to be over ran and destroyed. I will try to keep a better grip on my words thought.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:03 am

Master E'nick,

It is true, it seems as much as we fight to make a little progress, things turn and start to unravel!

I will meet you at the end of the week.

Ti Tie, You have no idea what my wishes are, so to speculate just shows how incompetent you are!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:28 am

Sir Kurai,

If you see Madam Zara before I do, can you please have her send me a message? I'm sure she would be happier to see you then me right now.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum