LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting on the forum and the Naringal Roar

3 posters

Go down

Posting on the forum and the Naringal Roar Empty Posting on the forum and the Naringal Roar

Post  Admin Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:34 pm

To all,

If you are a new character that didn't play at the last two day or your current character wants to move from one place to another please send me a email at swvnero@gmail.com to let me know where you are at when some of my new plot goes down soon. The travel between Haven and Docktown is about two days right now if the snow keeps up it will move to three to four if its to bad. If your character owns a horse this will knock the time down as well and very few people have them and I know them all in-game. Passage to the Borderlands right now is impassable with the snow.

Another thing please send me a email and let me know where you character or characters are currently at Haven Docktown etc...

Also, just a reminder if you do not have read and write please post your message written by a scribe for your character. Also, if you wish to post and are in a far away land write out your post wait a few days the post to kind of give the feel of things taking time as they would in-game.

Also, if people wish for their subscriptions to be deducted I can do this for you now and have them transfered to Ben' Character. This way he can get the first issue out very soon.

~T
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Posting on the forum and the Naringal Roar Empty Re: Posting on the forum and the Naringal Roar

Post  Grimm Blackwolf Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:52 pm

i keep forgeting i dont have read and write sorry

Grimm Blackwolf

Back to top Go down

Posting on the forum and the Naringal Roar Empty Re: Posting on the forum and the Naringal Roar

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:47 pm

yes transfer the gold to his sheet for me...provided he will let arazmus have one lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:09 pm

Deduct 9 gold from my bank and put it in bens bank and my character is currently in haven
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:07 pm

Hehe, yeah I'm not the one that's mad at you, Katatherick will let you have one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:55 pm

This is one post about it!!!!

~T
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:01 pm

'
Also, just a reminder if you do not have read and write please post your message written by a scribe for your character. Also, if you wish to post and are in a far away land write out your post wait a few days the post to kind of give the feel of things taking time as they would in-game. '

Do we need to send the message to plot email? From that I just got we got to post it.

And any chance we can get a 'Sticky' big post up on the main boards for new players. Or a 'new to the forums' posting for new or out of chapter players?

June

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:06 pm

June,

Sure I can do that for you guys, but lets be honest no one is going to read it and I'm getting tired of repeating myself.

Also, all new accounts are approved by me and each one gets a email explaining the boards and how they work and where to start posting OOC people are not the problem its just the same people over and over again ignoring the rules because they are to lazy.

~T
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:08 pm

Seems reasonable. Things seem to get buried in this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:10 pm

June,

I agree and it will be done once I get done booking just getting back on the phone was looking up numbers during the conversation.

~T
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down