LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to all Militia members

3 posters

Go down

to all Militia members Empty to all Militia members

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:36 am

Greetings to all members of the Naringal Militia. Good work liberating Haven. We have successfully liberated our allies traped within the caves, and repelled the hag's forces for now. However, be on gaurd we have now stired the fire of anger of the hags by this small victory.

With the promotions of Lieutenant Locklain and myself we now have two openings for command in the Silver Lions. Over the next few months we will be evaluating the members of the Militia to decide on an appropriate person for Corporal and Arms Corporal.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

to all Militia members Empty Re: to all Militia members

Post  Micha_Amasai Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:49 am

Congratulations, Arvil and Terik on your promotions, they are well earned... and I do apologize that it has taken my so long to offer up my congratulations, but I have been working on Many things!

Tho, for what is it worth, I would like to offer up a few nominations as to whom I believe the Militia should look to, to fill these positions.

For his brave work on the battlefield, a front line fighter, one who faced danger head on in battle. A strong ally and friend, a skill caster of the Celestial Arts I would like to Nominate Katatherick Mang as Corporal.

Now as to arms corporal this elf has shown he is a strong fighter, and highly skilled with a bow I would like to nominate Arirail the Elven Warrior.

These two individuals preformed bravely on the battlefield and would make great leaders in the Militia. Therefor these two, Katatherick Mag and Arirail have the FULL SUPPORT of the Mage's Guild, and well as the FULL support and backing from the Amasai Clan!

Terik, I will also be meeting with Master E'nick, of Avalon's Crown, and speak to him about offer up the support of Avalon's Crown to these individuals!

Katatherick Mag and Arirail, I have faith in each of you! It is for that reason I will full support you in your endeavors and see that you succeed! Just remember it was I, who gathered support for you!

Micah Amasai
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:28 am

Master Micha,

Katatherick Mang is one we be considering for a position. As for Ariral, he is not being considered as of right now as he not be part of the Militia. Ye input on the army is considered, but all promotions must come through the Captian.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:49 am

Sgt. Arvil,

I do apologize, that must have been my misunderstanding with Ariral then, he may have just been expressing interest in joining the Militia, but had not formally done so! ..... So maybe you should reach out and possible recruit another!!

That said: I still fully support the two: Katatherick Mang as Corporal and Ariral the Elf, as Arms Corporal. ... I am sure The Captain will agree on there promotions, once I have an opportunity to speak with Master E'nick, and gather the support of Avalon's Crown!

Master Micah Amasai
Guild Master
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Primestone Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:40 am

I would like to learn more of this militia? being new to town and all this might be the best option for me!

I am quite skilled in many areas and have served as a member of other militia in other lands? Would this effect my eligibility to join? What are the requirements to join?

Thanks!

Primestone

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:26 am

Primestone I be sending ye a private message about the Naringal Militia.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:28 pm

Arivl:
I have contacted u privately about business i need to talk with you about the Militia.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down