LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victory!

3 posters

Go down

Victory! Empty Victory!

Post  Admin Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:26 am

Victory!

We have won this battle, against the forces of the hag's. There were many loses during the battle due to magical lightning storm and the hag's forces itself We will be preparing for a march on Haven this coming fall after we consolidate our foces here at the Bawnishall Mine. We need to also send forces out to fee Docktown from the siege it is under.

I wish to give thanks to Sergaent Locklain, Arvil of clan Boulderbreaker, and most importantly to Vaylan Locklain for defeating the formorian commander of the attacking force. I want to thank those that have given their life to save the mine and us from being destroyed.

Currently, I will busy for a few days trying to clean up some forces that have held up in areas around the mine. If anyone wishes to contact me send a letter here (swvnero@gmail.com)

SKARN STONEFORGE
CLAN ELDER
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Victory! Empty Re: Victory!

Post  Micha_Amasai Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:44 pm

What wonderful news, I glad to hear this!

Master Vaylen, I look forward to hearing about this battle and that which unfolded. Until such time I will continue here in Docktown, however my call to arms hasn't been very successful, with only a mystic elf add to our forces..... we too could be headed for a long battle!!

M
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:57 pm

Master Stoneforge,

Srdt. Locklain has sent me and part of the 10th to clean the area of any enemy forces remaining in the area. Where have ye seen these pockets of forces and me and the Silver Lions and some of the Dwarves under ye command will destroy them.

Arms Corporeal Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum