LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message posted for Hetrood

2 posters

Go down

Message posted for Hetrood Empty Message posted for Hetrood

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:14 pm

* Posted in Town, written on Fine Parchment *

Hetrood,

I wish to speak to you in regard to your craft. As I understand Mystic's take up various crafting abilities. I wish to speak with you are your area of expertise, and if you can assist me or know of another that can.

I am looking for a Book Binder, one capable of binding various book that would be able to function as spell and recipes books. I would also need said binder to be capable of binding book of Tome quality.

If you, or even possible another Mystic, would be able to assist, please contact me at your earliest Convince!

To all else!

I am looking for Potion and Scroll makers! ... If any interested please contact me!

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Message posted for Hetrood Empty Re: Message posted for Hetrood

Post  Hetrood Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:10 am

Master Amasia,

I would be glad to assist you in finding a binder of books and tomes. I unfortunately do not pocess that skill, I might be able to learn it quickly if I can find a master book binder to apprentince under. It does seem that what my kind finds easy, almost natural, other races find difficult to learn. I shall do my best to find and/or learn book binding. I believe a distant relative of mine is in the area, I shall ask him if he knows of any book binders if I can get the hammer out of his hand.

As for my craft knowledge I am a maker of fine potions and scribe of scrolls.

If you wish to discuss anything further please come to my room at the tavern and bring some wine, the tavern is out.
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:04 am

What wonderful news!....

The reasoning for the inquire, is that the mage's guild is well underway! and now I am just looking for those whom I can purchase much needed items from, or if they may be interested in working in the guild?

If you would chose to work in the Guild you would have access to all the Potion and Scroll workshops!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Master Amasia,

I have sent private message to your personal residence here in Docktown. I am willing to work for the guild, and possibly join.
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down