LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forces Divided

2 posters

Go down

Forces Divided Empty Forces Divided

Post  Terik Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:01 pm

Elder Stoneforge et al,

Elder Stoneforge, both sections of the Naringal Milita are under your command. There is a sizeable invasion force breaking away from the siege to expand the Hags' grip on the land. This force has split and appears as though one division will try to take the docks to the east, while it seems the other division marches to take your mines. I will take a small force to gain tactical advantage while the Amasai clan holds our supply lines open at the docks.

I will return here to the mines in a few days time. There is just something unsettling about the intellegence of this force. How can you hold such a group of different creatures banded together? How can they constantly be a step ahead of us?

Until next we speak, keep the rock over your head and the ale in your gut.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Forces Divided Empty Re: Forces Divided

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Srgt. Locklain,

We Dwarves are preparing some special surprises for our guests from the gate. Smile Master Stoneforge has personally seen to the defenses of our home mines. And I have made sure that we have a good supply of "holy water" to prepare for battle and celebrate our victory. When next we meet I must speak with you on my assignment as part of the Silver Lions. I have been given permission from me future Clan Elder to join.

AB
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down