LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our next move

+5
Zackari
Nabsten
Admin
Micha_Amasai
Arvil Boulderbreaker
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Our next move - Page 2 Empty Re: Our next move

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:41 pm

Lads,

I feel that it is my duty to stay behind and help the other Dwarves here in the mines. I for one am glad to have solid rock surrounding me again, it comforts me. However, while on your journey to market, please look over the wares they be selling and let me know of the prices for a good axe, barley, wheat, hops, yeast and other items a good fighting, brewing, cooking dwarf could use.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Our next move - Page 2 Empty Allies and Enemies

Post  Lord Tel'Daarn Ebonwyrm Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:58 pm

To all,

I'm glad to see everyone is safe after our assualt on the Duergar of Clan Sha'Dhurm. I will be using my boats to bring more help to your shores very soon over the next few months into the new year. I'm sorry I cannot be of much help right now, but my ships will keep Haven supplied.

I wish to let everyone know a few things about what current bargains I have established for us. We currently have a aggrement with a river troll tribe on the Heren Duin river and we have another pack with the Hobgoblin Prince. If anyone encounters any member of this tribe or faction please let me know the details of your conversation. Also, keep in mind these arrangements each state we won't attack any member of these groups for no reason. Now this doesn't mean you can not defend yourself if you are attacked by either group.

I wish those that are going to Ashton good luck on your travels and I will be seeing you soon in the next year.

Lord Tel'Daarn Ebonwyrm
Lord Tel'Daarn Ebonwyrm
Lord Tel'Daarn Ebonwyrm

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:12 pm

Lord Tel'Daarn,

I humbly ask for a small audence with your Lordship.

I thank you for your tireless work in supplying and protecting our land. I humbly ask that you please inform us lowly adventurers of how to tell the river trolls and hobgoblins that you have an understanding with from others of ther kind. I only ask me lord so that we will not acidentaly destroy the understandings that you have worked so hard to form. I am sorry to bother you and take your valueble time, I mearly ask for your guiadence as I am not near as learned as you me lord, and mearly wish to serve Naringal better.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:11 pm

With Haven so full of fighters, mages, and rouges I believe it is time to consider an assult on Amrun Taury. I am asking our leadership for orders to prepare for the assult. I have plenty of ale for the any siege (even with several Hoblings drinking their fill everynight). Let us not discuss things openly on the message board, but do consider what items may be benefitial to our group on an assualt and what route(s) do we wish to take attacking the monsters holding the town. Let us also not forget to look for help from other areas and peoples.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:40 pm

Arvil,

I'm currently getting things set up as I write this message. It will still take some time for me to get some troops trained and into the positions I want them for our attack on Amrun Taury. I'm currently seeking information on the lay out of the town, the elven tower, and the fort at the mouth of the Heren Duin. I would like to know numbers, what creatures to expect, patrols, defense, and what is in charge of those forces. If anyone has scouted these areas I will be greatful for any information you can provide.

Also, if you see Corporal Locklain please have him report to me as soon as he can by letter (swvnero@gmail.com) or in person.

Captain Eric von Beckelheimer
1st Company of Naringal
Order of the Silver Lion
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:55 pm

Aye Captain, I should be seeing Corporal Locklain in the next day or so. He never goes more than 3 nights without some troll dung ale.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:44 pm

Captain Beckelheimer,

I have delivered your message to Corporeal Locklain, he should be contacting your by pigeon or owl soon. He has also instructed me to do some work for him while I search for items to use in me beer brewing.

AB
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum