LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smokers Unite

3 posters

Go down

Smokers Unite Empty Smokers Unite

Post  jinx811 Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:58 pm

Posted by a runner wearing an Avalon's Crown Tabbard:

Are you tired of walking outside the tavern alone to indulge. Do you find yourself looking over your shoulder, waiting for Kobolds or Spiders to beat you down. Or are you just the everyday average smoker. Well fear no more. Join the Troll Weed Alliance. It's Naringal's first and only Smoker's Gulid. There's no charge to join, and it doesn't matter what you smoke. If you like a good old-fashioned pipe, if you're a cigar aficionado, or if you roll your own stogies. We are here for you. Never smoke alone again, and never go without. Don't be scared to walk outside and smoke b/c your fellow T.W.A. brothers and sisters will always be there for you. Join today and take a stand against a Smoke-Free Tyrra. For any further information please contact me at the Avalon's Crown House in Stormberg (P.M. me) or at the Baronial House in Moonward (umpu2@yahoo.com)
jinx811
jinx811

Back to top Go down

Smokers Unite Empty Re: Smokers Unite

Post  Zara Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:42 am

My dear Jax...

Of course, Zara will give you her support! I agree with your masterful assessment of the situation. Please keep me informed (by messenger) of this wonderful organization. Zara humbly extends her blessing to you in your endeavors!

~As always...

Zara

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:37 am

This has my full support as well! Huzzah!
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum