LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sept 23-25th -- Two Day Event!

+4
Hetrood
Demakya Conlive
jinx811
Micha_Amasai
8 posters

Go down

Sept 23-25th -- Two Day Event! Empty Sept 23-25th -- Two Day Event!

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:22 pm

WOOoo!!!

We have an exciting weekend ahead of us! ... that's right NERO SWV two-day event THIS weekend, and we're ready to have some fun in the Borderlands!

But first ... We need to take care of logistics.

Please post if you are coming ... PCing/NPCing if your bringing a tent or needing sleeping space.

I will be posting later details of "Tavern" once I'm able to get up with Willow!

See you all there!

Michael
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Sept 23-25th -- Two Day Event! Empty NPC

Post  jinx811 Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:30 pm

Jax isn't gonna be able to make it. He's to busy looking for his master that is M.I.A., AGAIN!!!!!!!! But Jinx will be NPCing. See ya there.
jinx811
jinx811

Back to top Go down

Sept 23-25th -- Two Day Event! Empty NPC Of Course

Post  Demakya Conlive Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Yeah, I'll be there. At least I should be. 99% certain. Though, I have no tent nor do I believe I've been to a two day at Louisa yet, so I will be needing sleeping arrangement's.

Demakya Conlive

Back to top Go down

Sept 23-25th -- Two Day Event! Empty PC as Hetrood!!

Post  Hetrood Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:28 pm

I will be there. I have a tent to bring (think I still have all the pieces). Everyone gets to meet Hetrood in person this weekend. Smile
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Sept 23-25th -- Two Day Event! Empty Up-coming 2-day!

Post  Zara Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Hey, Adventurers!!!

Zara is bring 5 tents... count 'em.... 5! Don't worry about a place to sleep. If some of you guys have extra tarps.... that would be a good thing to bring. So, I can sleep about 20 people .... not the spell, silly! More if people are friendly! Don't forget your bedding! It will get a little cool this weekend.

Zara will need help setting all these tents up..... but, that's what big, strong men are for.... *evil grin*

Zara

Back to top Go down

Sept 23-25th -- Two Day Event! Empty Re: Sept 23-25th -- Two Day Event!

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:48 pm

im coming, ill sleeping with you micheal where ever that is, and prbly pcing unless i cnt come up with the $$$ im bout 30 short
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Sept 23-25th -- Two Day Event! Empty The Prodigal Son Returns

Post  Jeeves Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:48 pm

I'm back and ill be a NPC once again!>!>!
Jeeves
Jeeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:10 pm

I'm so excited to see everyone again, I'll be PCing and I have no tent... So i might just be one of the 20 men sleeping with willow. (which is quite impressive)
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Sept 23-25th -- Two Day Event! Empty TAVERN!

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:41 pm

TAVERN UPDATE!

SEE WILLOWS POST BELOW! ....

Looking forward to a Great Event with you all! .... See ya on Friday!

Last edited by Micha_Amasai on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cant relay messages! ... lol)
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Sept 23-25th -- Two Day Event! Empty Briskets??

Post  Jeeves Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:06 am

Although I am never opposed to a hearty breakfast, I do hope that the Briskets and gravy are in fact just a malicious attack of spell check upon an unsuspecting victim and are in fact supposed to be biscuits and gravy. It just seems a bit of an ordeal to have a quantity of Briskets for eating early in the morning...Brisket just takes too long to cook.
Jeeves
Jeeves

Back to top Go down

Sept 23-25th -- Two Day Event! Empty Tavern at Louisa

Post  Zara Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:24 am

My Dear Adventurers~

.... and you DO have to be adventurous to attend a 2-day at this site.... As most of you are aware, cooking at this site poses its own unique set of challenges. Because of the site restrictions (no running water, rodent-infested oven, disgusting "kitchen" area), you will be pleased to note that I am preparing almost all of the food in my CLEAN kitchen and transporting to the site. Michael was close with his menu, however...... allow me to elborate:

Friday Evening: Beef Mac and Cheese and home made Chili
Saturday Morning: Homemade BISCUITS served with sausage gravy, or Said biscuits with jelly
Saturday Lunch: Ham sandwiches (or ham and cheese), PB&J sandwiches.... and any leftovers of the beef mac & cheese and chili
Saturday Night: Hot Dogs (cooked over the fire!) Smores (perhaps) and any of the above mentioned food

The idea is to eat EVERYTHING I bring to serve my brave fellow adventurers! I will keep coffee going. I will offer hot chocolate (marshmallows optional). Since there will be hot water, if you would like hot tea, just let me know. I will bring all condiments, cups, paper plates, eating utensils, paper towels, etc. .... Sorry, no brisket!

We will have designated breaks for food consumption, however, I will be glad to fix a little something for weary adventurers with a little notice. I wish the site allowed me to offer my usual selection of food..... alas! ....'tis not the case.

.... Vaylen, why would you think that Zara might be pressed to sleep 20 men/women??? I am, after all, a VERY accomplished gypsy! ..... and of course, you will be MORE than welcome to stay in my tent!!!

Zara

Back to top Go down

Sept 23-25th -- Two Day Event! Empty Tent ALERT!!!!

Post  Zara Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:23 pm

OK, Adventurers!

* OOG: Willow just had the 10-person tent she was bringing to this event grow legs and walk out the door!!!!! Imagine my surprise! However, I will still be bringing enough tents to accomodate at least 9 - 10 people. I have contacted a friend who may be able to supply another 1 or 2 smaller tents..... but that is still up in the air.*

Much to my dismay, Zara will NOT be able to attend the gather in the Borderlands of Naringal. My studies of the ancient languages on the gates and tombs are at a critical phase, and Zara cannot stop at this point in time ..... time ..... this is a crucial element! .... Oh, sorry! Do not despair my intrepid Adventurers!! Zara does have good news! Zara has recently learned that an old friend has set up shop, er, cleaned up a ramshackle building, uh, established a lodge in the Borderlands. May I recommend the Crooked Cock Inn in the Borderlands. It is run by a friend of Zara's..... a human by the name of Maggie Wells. She is a little strange, and somewhat suspicious, but an all 'round good inn-keeper. Maggie is originally from Willowdark, and apparently has ties to one of the Lords of Willowdark. But you can trust her ... Zara does! Zara does know that Maggie is a GOOD cook! Zara knows Maggie as well as she knows herself!

Stay safe in these strange times! All of you will be in my thoughts.... it's going to get crowded in there!

Always~

Zara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down