LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State of the republic.

4 posters

Go down

State of the republic. Empty State of the republic.

Post  Vaylen Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Citizens of Naringal,

In order to keep you abreast of what has been transpiring, the council is currently discussing several matters. First and foremost the council is reviewing the topic of a house of commons. In other words, it will be a group of true citizens of Naringal who will act as a voice of the people. As the accords states that only citizens of Naringal can introduce laws, it is up to you the people to determine how to proceed. As it stands the council is agreed that a house of commons would prove beneficial, and those entering the House of Commons would be seen as leaders of the populace and would offer the council a pool from which to select any replacement council members should the need arise. The council will decide on council members based on their merits, however, we cannot create such a house of commons without the voice of the people. Therefore, if you know of someone who wishes to be a part of the House of Commons, please post their name here. The council will decide on who are worthy to champion the people.

In addition to this I will require a formal writ from all guild houses with pricing, availability, mission statements, requirements to join, and fees. As we are working to improve trade and services with other nations, it is imperative to itemize what our republic has to offer. Working with other nations will allow us to increase profit and sustainability. I will not be able to offer any trade agreements for a guild without this formal writ.

Also, it has been decided to begin the construction of fortifications in the Borderlands. This will enable security against outsiders as well as keep the farmlands safe for production. As the foundations will need to first be made, it is imperative that the quarry in the Highlands be cleared of any forces that would impede our growth.

That said, to the people of the republic, the time for growth is nigh. We must work together to build our lands and mold our dreams into reality. The council is a mighty blade that has been forged into a weapon of great power for this nation, it is up to you the people to wield it well.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

State of the republic. Empty Re: State of the republic.

Post  Kouga Lunic Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:12 pm

Puppy version?
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:25 pm

Me and Cho Kia are currently formulating a Smithing guild. once we have all of the of the things straighten out we will be signing ye writ.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:26 pm

Kouga Lunic wrote:Puppy version?

ye people of naringal need to pick some people to propose laws.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaoticKaim Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:31 am

This seems like something that I may be prepared to do well considering that I have travelled to many lands and I know which laws work and which ones just cause rage within the structure of a town and or city.

Sincerely,
ChaoticKaim
ChaoticKaim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down