LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please fill this out.(attacked are several peices of paper my scibe wrote for you to fill out.)

3 posters

Go down

Please fill this out.(attacked are several peices of paper my scibe wrote for you to fill out.) Empty Please fill this out.(attacked are several peices of paper my scibe wrote for you to fill out.)

Post  Kouga Lunic Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:19 pm

To all resisdents of Haven please take time away from adventureing to fill this out. Its just a quick survey so we can know more about the people here.
-Name
-Race?
- rouge,templar,fighter,scholor?
-Reason for being here
-goals?
- and finally you r opinion on how we are doing as a town and what you think we should do to make it better.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Please fill this out.(attacked are several peices of paper my scibe wrote for you to fill out.) Empty Re: Please fill this out.(attacked are several peices of paper my scibe wrote for you to fill out.)

Post  Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:58 pm

I'm sorry, but did the Council enact some kind of census initiative or is this something you've gone and done on your own accord? Before I give any of this information - aside from the obvious of course - I'd ask just why you are collecting this information. Some of us may take exception to being asked such questions from someone, who unless I missed something while I was in Myrr - is not on the Council.

Back to top Go down

Please fill this out.(attacked are several peices of paper my scibe wrote for you to fill out.) Empty Re: Please fill this out.(attacked are several peices of paper my scibe wrote for you to fill out.)

Post  Vaylen Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:37 pm

I doubt that this is a motive of a member of the council, as all on the council are able to answer the majority of these questions without the aid of a questionnaire. However, I think this may be more of a way for our young Cocoa to keep a personal account of the people in Naringal. I myself use a journal to help keep track of the goings on about the land. Unfortunately, our ignorant curr is incapable of reading and writing and is too ignorant to realize what a shitty ass scribe he has hired. Therefore this may be a way for his simple mind of keeping up with everyone and try his hands at tactics. As you all know I have nothing to hide so I will post my information for all to read and I would encourage each of you to do the same.

Name: Vaylen Shabooki Locklain
Race: Dwarven giant.
Skillset: Fighter
Reason for being here: To promote peace love and harmony to all the woodland creatures and to find many voluptuous women to participate in coitis with.
Goals: To assure that everyone else is safe from harm and to put an end to the creation of golems
Town: I don’t think the town is performing as it should in the war with the hags. I think that we should unleash the secret weapons we have stashed in Osterdorf and destroy the hags for good. Fortunately, I know that this information being posted here will remain safe, because if Osterdorf were attacked by the hags’ forces we would surely be doomed.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Kouga,
what are you up to now?
Vaylen,
I approve.

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:09 pm

While I believe his efforts to be for personal purposes, as like Vaylen has stated the Council, has much of this information compiled.

Tho, I would recommend to you all that keeping a Journal of event, people, places, among other notes, to assist in learning and being able to refer back and hopefully tie matter together in these lands

Name: Micah Amasai
Race: Elven
Skillset: Necromancer
Reason for being here: Loot Hogging
Goals: To Gather Loot and Hog it.
Town: There much still to accomplish! ... and overwhelming
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Very well, in the name of friendship and understanding, I might as well do the same.

Name: Katatherick "Aluicious" Mang
Race: Clan Shir Gorbe
Reason for Being here: Not sure I actually have one anymore, but most often I proclaim a deep desire to destroy the Lunic Pack.
Goals: To grow to be a warrior!!! No really, my goals are not open for discussion.
Opinion of the Town: I think it's bloody obvious how I feel, don't you?

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Kitty to that comment please do not destroy my pack i already worry aboug the vixin doing that. And yas it is a bit of record keeping. And please fill it out correctly...vaylen. And on that comment vaylen do you know where i can get a better scribe?
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:35 pm

I think I know what the pup is up to. If your not careful you will find your skin cut away as you sleep pup. For this town is such torment...we seem to at ease. I hate to see what happens when we wake one morning to the town being attacked...again.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:39 pm

I would have thought this obvious, Puppy, but I was being sarcastic...I have no desire to destroy your pack. Stars, one can hardly let a jest fly anymore without it being taken seriously. On that same note, I think you can consider Vaylen and Micha's response just a little sarcastic as well. Note Micha put himself down as a 'loot hog.' It's supposed to be funny...bloody hell.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:20 pm

Well my current scribe says the words in one tone no matter the person saying it nor the words said so Im sorry kitty no offence made, But please Fill these out serosly this could be like a record for the council should they choose to use it and if not it help me sleep at night nowing who is in town and who isnt.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:24 pm

Puppy,

I'm sorry but I'm not filling this out. You may be supposedly doing this for the council - more than likely it's more than you want to get a good bead on people and get a few hints at weaknesses - but the Council didn't ask you to do this. As such, I am not required to give up information of this sort. Which by the way, no legitimate census should ask for such personal information. Some of our goals are private and need not be displayed in public. All you need to know is that I'm working for the good of Naringal through my service with the militia. Anything else, you can bloody well guess!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:02 pm

Weaknesses? Kitty i dont want to hurt anyone by this and i only ask that you fill it out im not gona force you. But i think if we all knew more about each other we might trust each other more and work together better. If we trust we learn, if we learn we know, and im more comfortable with those i know. If we trust each other than not only do we fight better but we can feel safe knowing we have each others backs. And to you all should i be able to i and my pack will help you when we can that being if we dont need help ourselfs.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down