LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Militia being mustered on the 19th

4 posters

Go down

Militia being mustered on the 19th Empty Militia being mustered on the 19th

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:00 am

I need all militia in the 10th and 11th sections to report for duty on the 19th. We will be conducting some military exercises to condition ye into a better fighting unit. I need to know all troops that will be reporting so I can form a plan of action for ye. Someone please read this to Arms Corporal Halfblood and inform him that I need him to be there and prepared for anything. All other militia send me a report of ye current skills and what ye needs to work on to me bar stool at (atomross13@yahoo.com) or by private message to the militia head quarters.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Militia being mustered on the 19th Empty Re: Militia being mustered on the 19th

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:03 pm

I will not be able to attend Sir, although I will be at the critical training in March.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:27 pm

Good we got one spirited militia member, letting me know something. How abouts the rest of ye?? Don't be afraid to speak up and talk to me, I'll be there to protect ye and show ye how to fight as a unit. Now our enemies, they have reason to fear me!
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:35 pm

That is until, someone throws a wedding or decide to drink? Then what your plan? Let face it the Militia needs a lot of work!

M
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:42 pm

May I respectfully note that, regardless of my penchant for partying, I imbibed nothing that impaired myself at Stoneforge. I agree we do need work. Might I suggest that members of the militia be issued or bring with them sources of drink and food that they can be sure are not tampered with?

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:52 pm

I imbibed nothing that impaired myself at Stoneforge

And for that maybe you would be reward, maybe you have to potential to serve as an officer in the Militia, or lead them to a Tru victory! .....

At least that are some that make a good judgment!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:41 pm

Micha_Amasai wrote:That is until, someone throws a wedding or decide to drink? Then what your plan? Let face it the Militia needs a lot of work!

M

Yes the militia reminds me of a group of Brothers I met about 18 months ago. The Brothers needed work then, but have greatly improved. Now hopefully the militia can be taught how to act accordingly. I am taking things slower with them, I think with the need for action we did not fully train them for what they should be expecting. That is an over-site I intend to remedy for all of our sakes.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:48 pm

Improved? ... ... well I guess there might be some truth in that! They do listen better then they once did!

I understand, I just think many of then may have joined for the pay, not realizing the work and dedication that it would take to be a Member? I for one have seen what the Militia is capable of. I would also recommend, you ask your Healers to join the Guild, we have a number of healer in Naringal, but they're not "healers" and the Militia greatly needs a few Dedication healers, as speaking for Myself, and I am sure Vaylen too, healing seems to get tap due to foolishness!

Last gather, for the 1st time is quite sometime, I was completely tap-out of Life spells?, We are willing to help where we can, just let me know Arvil.

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:01 am

Guildmaster Amasai is correct. All casters in our ranks should join the Caster's Guild. It would greatly improve our effectiveness.

Also, it is common courtesy to take care of your healers, both physically and financially. I am still baffled by the death of my Brother, the best healer the group had, at the Battle of Drider's Leg.

Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Garruk Halfblood Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:29 pm

I should be there as long as nothing stops me I will do my best to help out and learn from older members of the group and looking forward to learning to read and write.

Written by paid scribe for Arms Corp Garruk Halfblodd

Garruk Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down