LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First post

2 posters

Go down

First post Empty First post

Post  Phoenix Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:12 am

Greetings everyone,

A few of you may remember me, my name is Matt Smith. My wife is Tina. I play Chamberlain and a new character named Ambrose and his wife Imyre (emree). I'm currently in Iraq but will be finished with my civillian contract in November and look forward to trying to make a winter event with my wife sometime after the new year.

I just wanted to say hi and if anyone wants to contact me directly, please feel free to PM me. Our characters made a very big impression in Lumberton this summer in their first market day and we hope to continue that pace with more goodness coming as soon as we can.

You'll be able to recognize us quickly as my wife will be handing out candy to everyone (yes, even peppermints. Sarr beware).

Travis, it's good to see you've got your chapter up and running well. I look forward to seeing you and your plot team at work.

Thanks for having me,

Matthew Smith

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

First post Empty Matt

Post  Admin Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:23 pm

Hey man,

I'm looking forward to the day your wife and you make it to one of our events. Its been awhile since we hung out, hey maybe we can hit an event in the winter as well. I would like to get out and play E some this winter. The summer is just to F-ing hot for a Vornae to be out running around.

~T
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

First post Empty Re: First post

Post  Phoenix Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:07 pm

Yeah, the heat doesn't bother me too much considering I'm living in 130 degree weather as we speak. What's the winter weather like in your neck of the woods? I know that Ashton event we went to was miserably cold and we were wholly unprepared. There wasn't even any snow on the ground when we left the house!

Not sure if Enick will much like my new character. He's all paladin-like. But we'll certainly catch up, for sure. It's closer to your place than WAR is, at any rate. Catch you later!

Matt

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

First post Empty Re: First post

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down