LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Sheets updated!!!

2 posters

Go down

Character Sheets updated!!! Empty Character Sheets updated!!!

Post  Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:14 pm

To all,

Thank you for coming to the last event of this year, I look forward to seeing you all next year. I think we are going to be working on two one days one in Jan and Feb. Then a two day in March the dates will be up as soon as the holidays are over and we march closer to the new year.

Also, I will be posting more plot out over the next few days so keep a watch. Plus, I will be answering all emails, PMs, and FB questions very soon. Plus, some of these questions might be answered by posts made here before for a formal get a back to you through what service you where using online to contact me.

If anyone wants their updated character sheets please send me a email here at swvnero@gmail.com. I would like all requests made to the gmail as its easier for me to keep a track of all requests and to keep emails. I know people enjoy sending me FB messages and PM but please keep these to a minium so I don't have to copy and paste the save message if its plot related.

Thank you and we appreciate your business!!

~T
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Character Sheets updated!!! Empty Re: Character Sheets updated!!!

Post  Kouga Lunic Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:16 pm

it wouldnt open(parental black blocks all e-mail but yahoo) will u e-mail mine to my yahoo? also will u send the wolf scavanger race packet? the wolfs here wanna look at it?
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down